Lippeaue nature reserve (WES-092)
The area, which consists of three sub-areas, extends along the Lippe between the northwestern core city of Wesel and the southeastern core town of Hünxe. On the western edge of the flowing Rhine , on the eastern edge runs A 3 . The B 58 and the B 8 run through the area .
For Hünxe and Wesel, a 742.50 ha area has been designated as a nature reserve under the identification number WES-092 since 2009 . The area was put under protection to the natural structures of the watercourse with its typical underwater vegetation and adjacent typical floodplain biotopes and the natural eutrophic standing waters and backwaters maintain and restore.
- List of nature reserves in the Wesel district
- Lippeaue nature reserve (WES-001)
- Nature reserve Lippeaue : There are 15 individual nature reserves with the name "Lippeaue" listed in various districts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Nature reserve "Lippeaue (WES-092)" in the specialist information system of the State Office for Nature, Environment and Consumer Protection in North Rhine-Westphalia
- World Database on Protected Areas - Lippeaue Nature Reserve (WES-092 )