Röblingen am See
Röblingen am See
Lake district Mansfelder Land municipality
|Height :||96 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||13.55 km²|
|Residents :||3002 (Dec. 31, 2008)|
|Population density :||222 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||January 1, 2010|
|Postal code :||06317|
|Area code :||034774|
Location of Röblingen am See in the Mansfelder Land lake area
The following districts of the former municipality were identified:
- New settlement
In a register of the tithe of the Hersfeld monastery , which was created between 881 and 899, Röblingen is mentioned for the first time in writing, together with the other three places with this name, as the place of the tithe of Rebiningi im Friesenfeld . In 932 Röblingen am See was listed in a document from Heinrich I in pago friesonoueld in comitatu sigfridi as seorebininga .
The disused potash shaft of the former "Adler-Kaliwerke AG" is located halfway between Röblingen am See and Erdeborn . From 1909 to 1925, potash salt was mined here at a depth of up to 596 m and processed in the attached fertilizer factory. To commemorate the three locally important branches of the economy, a concrete monument was erected in 1982 that shows a miner, a farmer and a fisherman.
Unterröblingen and Oberröblingen were independent communities until they merged to form the community of Röblingen am See on July 1, 1950.
On January 1, 2010, the previously independent municipalities of Röblingen am See, Amsdorf , Aseleben , Erdeborn , Hornburg , Lüttchendorf , Neehausen , Seeburg , Stedten and Wansleben am See merged to form the lake district of Mansfelder Land. At the same time the administrative community Seegebiet Mansfelder Land , to whose administrative seat Röblingen am See belonged, was dissolved.
The local council consists of 5 people, including local mayor Rüdiger Steinhoff.
badges and flags
Blazon : “Divided blue over gold; a silver fisherman with a silver fish on his hook, growing out of a silver boat above, a standing black raven with a gold ring in its silver beak below. "
The colors of the former municipality are black - gold (yellow).
The flag of the former municipality of Röblingen am See shows the colors black and yellow divided lengthways and the municipality's coat of arms in the middle.
With the boat, the coat of arms gives an indication of the nearby lake. The raven refers to the lords of Rebeningen, who were wealthy here as well as in surrounding places like Eisdorf for many years and had the bird in their coat of arms.
Culture and sights
The Protestant St. Stephen's Church is located in the center of the village. Your community belongs to the Eisleben-Sömmerda parish.
- In the summer of every year the festival is held at the Salziger See .
- The Easter bonfire organized by the local volunteer fire brigade is one of the largest celebrations in the region. It takes place annually on Maundy Thursday.
Economy and Infrastructure
The station Röblingen am See lies on the railway line Halle-Hann. Münden . From 1884 to 2003 it was the starting point of the Röblingen am See – Vitzenburg railway line , of which only a remnant is used in freight traffic. From 1876 to 1992 the Röblingen am See depot was attached to the station.
- StBA: Area changes from January 01 to December 31, 2010
- Journal of the resin vereins of History and Archeology, Volume 13, 1881, pp 276-277
- Willi Ule : The Mansfeld lakes and the processes at the same in 1892. Published in 1895, a new edition appeared in Dingsda-Verlag, Querfurt 1994, ISBN 3-928498-29-0
- Hermann Etzrodt, Kurt Kronenberg: The rule Röblingen. History and stories of the old sea villages on the south bank of the former salty lake - Oberröblingen Unterröblingen Amsdorf Wansleben. Eisleben, 1931.