It has 8 test offices for stability with a total of 18 locations throughout Bavaria. Such independent, expert building inspections follow the four-eyes principle . The basic regulations can be found in the building regulations of the federal states.
In the years 1995 to 2004, the LGA outsourced further research, testing and certification areas to independent companies. In 2004 it bundled a large number of these companies in an intermediate holding company and sold them together with the company premises on Tillystrasse in Nuremberg to TÜV Rheinland Holding AG . Since then, TÜV Rheinland has also used the "LGA" brand in the areas of product testing. The LGA location in Nuremberg was expanded to become the South Regional Center for the entire TÜV Rheinland Group.
The LGA is still a co-partner of:
- LGA Institute for Environmental Geology and Contaminated Sites GmbH
- LGA Immissions- und Arbeitsschutz GmbH
The LGA was founded in 1869 as the Bayerisches Gewerbemuseum u. a. Founded by Lothar von Faber , Theodor von Cramer-Klett and Otto Stromer von Reichenbach , renamed to Bayerische Landesgewerbeanstalt from 1909 , corporation under public law in 1916 and since 1969 the name Landesgewerbeanstalt Bayern . The concept of Johann Caspar Beeg was implemented through the establishment of this facility .
1866, moved into the upper rooms meat market , the precursor of Bavarian Gewerbemuseum the art and Gewerbemuseum and was closed after the death of J. C. Beeg about 1872 in Fleischer house its first country as Bavarian Gewerbemuseum to find. After moving to Königstraße in 1874, the exhibition and furnishings were relocated to the new building in 1897 . In order to finance the new building, the Bavarian Trade Museum issued shares in gulden from 1872 and in marks until at least 1894.
The new building took place in 1892–1897 according to the plans of the architect Theodor von Kramer on the Gewerbemuseumsplatz in Nuremberg.
In the middle of 1903, the Bavarian Trade Museum was given an expert opinion on the operation and line network of the Electricity Works u. Maschinenbau Gesellschaft Redwitz adR in Redwitz an der Rodach and in the first quarter of 1904 on questions of personnel and technical equipment. Not least on the basis of these statements, the shutdown was ordered on March 11, 1904, but canceled after six weeks.
At the beginning of the 20th century, the research institute for beer brewing was integrated into the LGA.
Masterclasses (course instructor)
- 1902–1903 Peter Behrens
- (Student): Valentin Oeckler
- 1903–1905 Richard Riemerschmid
- Paul Haustein
- 1910–1913 Friedrich Adler (artist)
- from 1867 arts and crafts. Weekly to promote the German art industry . Published by the Bavarian Trade Museum in Nuremberg.
- 1904–1919 Bavarian Brewers Journal
- Theodor von Kramer: Memorandum to commemorate the opening of the new building of the Bavarian Trade Museum in Nuremberg on June 19, 1897. Bieling-Dietz, Nuremberg 1897.
- Christina Pallin: The Bavarian Trade Museum in Nuremberg, drafts a. Execution d. New building until 1897, Erlangen-Nürnberg, Univ., Mag.-Arb., 1986
- Franz Sonnenberger and Helmut Schwarz: Johann Caspar Beeg 1809–1867 Lifelines of a Technologist 1989, 192 p., ISBN 978-3-924461-07-2
- Silvia Glaser: The Bavarian Industrial Museum in Nuremberg and its founding fathers Lothar von Faber and Theodor von Cramer-Klett .
- Bavarian Trade Museum Nuremberg (PDF; 14 kB) German Historical Museum
- Handbook of the Bavarian offices, municipalities and courts 1799–1980
- The LGA trade museum in the Germanic National Museum
- LGA homepage ( Memento of the original dated November 25, 2010 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Franz Sonnenberger, Helmut Schwarz: Johann Caspar Beeg: 1809–1867; Technologist's Lifelines . Spätlese, Nuremberg 1989, ISBN 978-3-924461-07-2 , blurb ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. on buchhandel.de
- Lot 550 and 551
- Expert activity ( Memento of the original from March 4, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF; 3.7 MB)
- Peter Behrens ( Memento of the original from January 11, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Richard Riemerschmid
- Paul Haustein
- Friedrich Adler
- Arts and Crafts ( Memento of the original from January 10, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Bavarian State Library Online