Renan Demirkan came in 1962, the age of seven with her family to Hannover , where she first visited the Gerhart-Hauptmann-Realschule and later the Vocational School economy with the High School graduated. Until 1980 she studied acting in Hanover. This was followed by two-year stage engagements in Nuremberg , Dortmund and Cologne ; In addition to her other activities, she is still on stage today. Since 1981 she has also been doing solo programs and readings .
Her first novel was published in 1991 with black tea with three pieces of sugar . To date, four more books have followed. Demirkan also wrote for the stage.
She is the mother of one daughter and lives in Windeck .
- 1984: Great
- 1984: Don Carlos
- 1985: Tooth for a tooth
- 1988: The Men from K3 (TV series, episode family feud )
- 1989: He - She - It
- 1989: quarantine
- 1989: Reporter (TV series, 9 episodes)
- 1990: Forever young
- 1992: an eye for an eye
- 1992: Tatort: Death from the Past (TV series)
- 1992: The eyewitness ( In fuga per la vita , three-part television series)
- 1992, 1994: Der Fahnder (TV series, various roles, 2 episodes)
- 1992–2007: The Old One (TV series, various roles, 13 episodes)
- 1993-2006: Wolffs Revier (TV series, various roles, 7 episodes)
- 1993: The great Bellheim (four-part TV series)
- 1993: The Sahara Project (four-part TV series)
- 1995: Incest - A case for Sina Teufel
- 1998: Journey into the night
- 2002–2005: Siska (TV series, various roles, 3 episodes)
- 2005: Chancellery (TV series, episode Auf Leben und Tod )
- 2005: Under White Sails - An Odyssey of Hearts (TV series)
- 2007: Shadow Children
- 2008: A Case for Two (TV series, episode a matter of honor )
- 2013: Murder Commission Istanbul : Save Tarlabasi (TV series)
- 2015–2019: Dr. Klein (TV series, 50 episodes)
- 2016: The Diplomat: The Embassy Assassination (TV series)
- 2020: Betty's Diagnosis (TV series, episode Blind in One Eye )
- Black tea with three pieces of sugar . Novel. Klartext, Essen 1991, ISBN 3-462-03327-1 .
- The woman with a beard . Narrative. Kiepenheuer and Witsch, Cologne 1994, ISBN 3-462-02357-8 .
- It will rain diamonds from the sky . Novel. Kiepenheuer and Witsch, Cologne 1999, ISBN 3-462-02832-4 .
- About love, gods and lawn mane . Stories. Allitera-Verl., Munich 2003, ISBN 3-8330-8008-6 .
- September tea . Autobiography. Kiepenheuer, Berlin 2008, ISBN 978-3-378-01098-7 .
- Respect: homesickness for humanity. Non-fiction. Herder, Freiburg, Br. 2011, ISBN 978-3-451-30458-3 .
- 1983: Sponsorship award from the state of North Rhine-Westphalia
- 1989: Golden Camera ( Lilli Palmer Memory Camera ) for Best Young Actress
- 1990: Adolf Grimme Prize for the 1st and 2nd episodes of Reporter (together with Klaus Emmerich , Hans Noever , Walter Kreye and Jürgen Holtz )
- 1998: Federal Cross of Merit
- 2002: INTHEGA Theater Prize
- 2018: Martinipreis of the SPD Südpfalz
- Literature by and about Renan Demirkan in the catalog of the German National Library
- Renan Demirkan in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Renan Demirkan at filmportal.de
- Which school for my child? Publisher supplement of the Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung , January 12, 2011, pp. 5 and 11.
- Maischberger 2013 ( YouTube )
- Martini Prize for Renan Demirkan in www.suedpfalz.de, December 4, 2018, accessed February 1, 2019
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German writer and actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 12, 1955|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Ankara , Turkey|