|Original title||SOKO Stuttgart|
|Country of production||Germany|
|Year (s)||since 2009|
|Episodes||270+ in 11+ seasons ( list )|
|production||Torsten Lenkeit, Oliver Vogel|
|music||Günther Illi, Peter Gromer|
|camera||Thomas C. Weber, Pascal Rémond|
|First broadcast||November 12, 2009 on ZDF|
The first season with 20 episodes was broadcast on ZDF on November 12, 2009 . Since then, ZDF has been showing SOKOs on all weekdays 6 p.m. in the evening before . Even before the first season was broadcast, it was decided to produce a second season with a further 25 episodes.
The 9th season was produced from February 2017 and has been broadcast since mid-September of that year, including the 200th anniversary episode “Durchgeknallt”. In February 2018, filming began for the 10th season with 25 new episodes.
At the center of the SOKO Stuttgart team are seven people who have special skills and knowledge that make it seem impossible that a crime, no matter how cleverly arranged, remains unsolved. Mainly these are murder cases that are researched, determined and clarified in Stuttgart.
- Kriminaldirektor Michael Kaiser ( Karl Kranzkowski ) is the head of the police headquarters and is the immediate superior of the SOKO. He is the coordinator and manager of the police work and is in close contact with the team.
- First Chief Detective Martina Seiffert ( Astrid M. Fünderich ) is the head of SOKO. She has a high level of responsibility and approaches her job with extreme prudence and sovereignty. She always keeps an overview even in critical situations.
- Chief Detective Joachim Stoll ( Peter Ketnath ) is an impulsive type of investigator who often makes decisions on the basis of instinct to find solutions to the cases. In his work, he complements himself well with his boss, with whom he also gets on well personally.
- Detective Inspector Rico Sander ( Benjamin Strecker ) is autistic and forms the "brain" of the troop. He is considered very ambitious, intelligent and technically adept, on the other hand introverted and shy of people. His quick comprehension and his mathematically oriented thinking also make him irreplaceable for investigative work. He worked for SOKO as a detective assistant until the third season. From now on he is detective inspector.
Karl Kranzkowski and Benjamin Strecker are the only actors who have starred in every episode so far.
- Jan Arnaud ( Mike Zaka Sommerfeldt ) is the head of forensic science ( KTU ) and supports the investigators in their cases.
- Dr. Benedikt Förster ( Florian Wünsche ) is a forensic doctor and provides information on the course of events and the perpetrators through his autopsy.
- Friedemann Sonntag ( Christian Pätzold ) is head of the evidence chamber at the Stuttgart criminal police.
- Karl Heinz "Schrotti" Schrothmann ( Michael Gaedt ) is a car mechanic and car dealer and a good friend of Jo Stoll.
- Cordula Seiffert ( Anna Bullard-Werner ) is the daughter of Martina Seiffert.
- Richard Seiffert ( Stephan Schad ) is Martina Seiffert's husband.
- Klaus Bühler ( Claude-Oliver Rudolph ) is a Stuttgart underworld great.
- Pia Sander ( Sabine Orléans ) is the mother of Rico Sander.
- Amelie Thalheim ( Janina Agnes Schröder ) is the roommate of Rico Sander and a professional hacker.
- Sibylle Beyer ( Bärbel Stolz ) is a patrol officer.
- Katja Wiedemann ( Elisabeth von Koch ) represents Martina Seiffert after her skiing accident.
- High Commissioner for Criminal Investigation Anna Badosi ( Nina Gnädig ) studied criminalistics and psychology. She was passionate about her job. She expressed her views with clear words in every situation and did not avoid injustices. In the first episode of the fourth season she fatally injured a person during an operation and then left the SOKO Stuttgart to continue her psychology studies.
- Detective inspector candidate Cornelia "Nelly" Kienzle ( Sylta Fee Wegmann ) was energetic, fearless and sometimes dogged. As a result, she acted as a counterpart to Rico Sander, with whom she combined a kind of competition for recognition and competence. She left the SOKO during the fifth season and switched to the Berlin Kripo.
- Prof. Dr. Lisa Wolter ( Eva Maria Bayerwaltes ) was a forensic doctor and provided information about the course of events and the perpetrators through her autopsy. Her successor at SOKO Stuttgart was Dr. Benedikt Förster ( Florian Wünsche ), who has already been there for several episodes as an assistant doctor in forensic medicine.
- Detective Inspector Selma Kirsch † ( Yvonne Burbach ) was able to hear extremely well as a so-called "sound profiler", and was able to recognize insecurities and lies well. She grew up sheltered in a middle-class family on Killesberg in Stuttgart. She dropped out of humanities studies to become a police officer after witnessing a brutal assault. She dies in season 11, episode 11 ("Skate or Die") in a car accident.
|actor||Role name||role||Episodes||Seasons||Period of treatment.||Remarks|
|Karl Kranzkowski||Michael Kaiser||Detective Director||1-||1-||2009–|
|Astrid M. Fünderich||Martina Seiffert||First chief detective||1-||1-||2009–|
|Peter Ketnath||Joachim "Jo" Stoll||Chief detective||1-||1-||2009–|
|Benjamin Strecker||Rico Sander||Detective superintendent , IT expert||1-||1-||2009–||up to episode 71: detective assistant|
|Mike Zaka Sommerfeldt||Jan Arnaud||Head of KTU||1-||1-||2009–|
|Florian wishes||Dr. Benedict Förster||Coroner||150–||7–||2015–|
|Michael Gaedt||Karl-Heinz "Schrotti" Schrothmann||Owner of a car workshop||1-||1-||2009–|
|Bärbel pride||Sibylle Beyer||Patrol Officer Police Chief Master||250–||11–||2019–|
|Nina Siewert||Nele Becker||Police Commissioner Candidate||262–||11–||2020–||Student of EKHK 'Martina Seifert at the police college|
|actor||Role name||Rank||Episodes||Seasons||Period||Reason for exit|
|Nina gracious||Anna Badosi||Chief Detective Officer||1-71||1-4||2009–2012||acknowledges the service|
|Sylta Fee Wegmann||Cornelia "Nelly" Kienzle||Detective inspector trainee||71-107||4-5||2012-2014||moves to Berlin|
|Eva Maria Bayerwaltes||Prof. Dr. Lisa Wolter||Forensic doctor||1-218, 254||1-9, 11||2009–2018, 2019||resumes her teaching position at the university|
|Christian Pätzold||Friedemann Sunday||Head of evidence chamber||1-247, 264||1-11||2009–2019, 2020||goes into retirement|
|Yvonne Burbach||Selma Kirsch †||Detective Inspector||108-256||5-11||2014-2019||dies in a car accident|
In the episode “Shadow Play” (season 3, episode 22), a film excerpt is shown at the beginning that depicts a scene from the ZDF series The Rescue Pilots (season 10, episode 9). Peter Ketnath, who has been a commissioner since 2009, played a perpetrator in Rosenheim-Cops in 2006 .
As of April 3, 2013, a five-part crossover of all ZDF-SOKO series was produced. The teams from SOKOs 5113 , Cologne , Leipzig , Stuttgart and Wismar investigate the murder of a police officer and find themselves in a criminal environment in which their own law and order prevail. The five-part case, the trail of which stretches across Germany, was broadcast from September 30th to October 4th, 2013 on weekdays on the well-known SOKO pre-evening broadcasting point from 6:00 p.m.
- Soko Edition: SOKO Stuttgart, Vol. 1 comprises 19 episodes of the first season on four DVDs and was released on November 2, 2012. However, episode 3 fan curve is missing .
- Soko Edition: SOKO Stuttgart, Vol. 2 comprises all 25 episodes of the second season on five DVDs and was released on February 22, 2013.
- Soko Edition: SOKO Stuttgart, Vol. 3 comprises all 25 episodes of the third season on five DVDs and was released on April 26, 2013.
- Soko Edition: SOKO Stuttgart, Vol. 4 comprises all 25 episodes of the fourth season on five DVDs and was released on August 30, 2013.
- Soko Edition: SOKO Stuttgart, Vol. 5 includes all 24 episodes of the fifth season on five DVDs, as well as the five-part special SOKO - The Trial on a bonus DVD and was released on May 16, 2014.
- SOKO Stuttgart in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- SOKO Stuttgart at Fernsehserien.de
- SOKO Stuttgart on the ZDF page for the broadcast
- Media Minister Reinhart and Bavaria Film GmbH invite you to preview the “SOKO Stuttgart” in the Roman fort , Baden-Württemberg State Ministry, requested on February 9, 2018
- Start of shooting of the 9th season "Soko Stuttgart". Retrieved February 9, 2018 .
- Martina Seiffert and her Soko team are starting their anniversary year. Retrieved February 9, 2018 .