Jörg Thadeusz (born August 10, 1968 in Dortmund ) is a German journalist , radio and television presenter and writer .
Thadeusz grew up in Dortmund. He studied history , modern history and political science at the Ruhr University Bochum , which he gave up again. In order to make a living, he first worked as a paramedic in Dortmund for the Johannitern, as a garbage compactor and as a couchette coach attendant.
In 1991 he went to radio as a reporter and presenter ( 1Live , N-Joy and NDR 2 ); moderated Die Profis on Radio Eins . Since 1999 he can also be seen on television as a reporter and presenter. In rbb television , he hosted from December 2005 to December 2017 the mission Thadeusz . Since April 2013 he has also been leading the show Thadeusz and the Observer , in which he discusses political events with four journalists. From 2007 to 2013 he presented the program Dickes B. on rbb television and from 2007 to 2009 poetry slam on WDR television . In 2013 Thadeusz hosted the improvisation show Crazy! on ZDF , which was broadcast during the summer break of the heute show . From 2013 to the issue of 12./13. November 2016 Thadeusz wrote a weekly column for the Frankfurter Rundschau . Since September 2016 he has moderated at WDR 2 , since 2017 there a daily radio talk show between 7 and 8 p.m., which is broadcast live from Berlin . Thadeusz asked such diverse guests as Marianne Koch , Mary Roos , Rolf Seelmann-Eggebert , Erika Pluhar and Iris Berben for interviews.
Thadeusz was already active as a member of the Greens as a student . In 1990 he left the party involuntarily. Today, however, Jörg Thadeusz calls himself a “real liberal ” and is regarded as “observing” rather than an active member.
For a long time he suffered from fear of flying , which he made the subject of his second novel Alles Schön (2004) and was able to overcome with the help of a fear of flying seminar.
Thadeusz is married to the journalist Anna Engelke .
- 1999 to 2016: External reporter at Zimmer frei!
- 2000 to February 2004: moderator of extra 3
- Moderator of Quadriga , a foreign policy talk program on DW-TV
- three times representation of Jörg Pilawa in the NDR Talk Show
- "Rasender Reporter" in the magazine Polylux as well as pregnancy substitute for the moderator Tita von Hardenberg
- 2004-2005: talk show host of the rbb telecast people on Thursday on the side of Ulla Kock am Brink
- since 2004: regular guest at strassenstars in HR
- 2005: The north for free - From Hallig to Harz on NDR
- 2005 to 2017: Thadeusz , talk show on rbb television
- 2006: Guest appearance at Tatort: Love is blind .
- 2007 to 2009: Poetry Slam on WDR television
- 2007: The coast for free on NDR
- 2007 to 2013: Dickes B. on rbb television; initially together with Ildikó von Kürthy , in 2008 with Andreja Schneider , from March 2009 together with changing guest moderators such as Melinda Crane , Roger Willemsen and Sarah Kuttner ; also with Mark Scheibe as the musical director of the "house band Dickes B.", which consists of musicians from the Babelsberg film orchestra .
- 2013: 6 episodes of Crazy! The show for the week on ZDF ( improvisational comedy weekly review with Max Giermann and Bernhard Hoëcker )
- since 2013: Thadeusz and the observer , moderator and co-discussant of a political discussion with journalists on rbb television
- 2017: Ready to drive , interview series on the federal election on rbb television
- 2018: WM Kwartira (late night for the soccer world championship 2018 together with Micky Beisenherz )
- Save me a little A medic novel . Kiepenheuer & Witsch, Cologne 2003, ISBN 3-462-03249-6
- Everything nice . Kiepenheuer & Witsch, Cologne 2004, ISBN 3-462-03424-3
- Walked on land. Hospitality far from the city . Kiepenheuer & Witsch, Cologne 2007, ISBN 978-3-462-03794-4
- (with Christine Westermann ): Invitation to dance. A story of two . Kiepenheuer & Witsch, Cologne 2008, ISBN 978-3-462-03677-0
- The soprano . Kiepenheuer & Witsch, Cologne 2011, ISBN 978-3-462-04262-7
- (with Anna Engelke): The United Ingredients of America. Life stories from a great country . Kiepenheuer & Witsch, Cologne 2012, ISBN 978-3-462-04451-5
- (with Stefan Frohloff): How does the Queen smell? The nasty seven and other bold questions to… Kiepenheuer & Witsch, Cologne 2015, ISBN 978-3-462-04850-6
- 2000 Adolf Grimme Prize for external reporter film recordings at Zimmer frei!
- 2005 Golden Prometheus (Journalist Award) as “Radio Journalist of the Year” for his program Die Profis on Radio Eins
"In addition, you can only have personal experiences with the absolutist divine right at the university, only using the example of the professors."
"The travelers don't travel, they are transported"
- Literature by and about Jörg Thadeusz in the catalog of the German National Library
- Jörg Thadeusz in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- "Thadeusz" website for the broadcast
- "Thadeusz and the observers" website for the broadcast
- ↑ RUB Alumni - Jörg Thadeusz on ruhr-uni-bochum.de
- ^ "Thadeusz and the observers" now weekly in the RBB on welt.de, February 14, 2018
- ^ WDR 2 Jörg Thadeusz
- ↑ Talk show Markus Lanz on June 11, 2013
- ↑ Thadeusz and observers Political talk show , press release of the rbb television; accessed on February 10, 2013.
- ↑ crazy! in the online offer of the ZDF
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German journalist, radio and television presenter and writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 10, 1968|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dortmund|