London Borough of Hillingdon
|London Borough of Hillingdon|
|was standing||June 30, 2018|
The London Borough of Hillingdon [ ˈhɪlɪŋdən ] is a borough of London . It is located in the far west of the city. When the Greater London Administrative Region was established in 1965, it emerged from the Municipal Borough of Uxbridge , the Hayes and Harlington Urban District , the Ruislip-Northwood Urban District and the Yiewsley and West Drayton Urban District in Middlesex .
The population in 2008 was composed of 73.6% white, 15.3% Asian, 5.5% black and 0.8% Chinese.
The headquarters of the Federal Armed Forces Administration for Great Britain is in the Harefield district .
* - There are still no articles of their own for the respective districts, only forwarding here.
- Michael Anderson Jr. (born 1943), actor
- Charles Brown (1827–1905), machine designer
- Dominique Eade (* 1958), singer and pianist
- Roger Hammond (* 1974), racing cyclist
- Roger Hilton (1911–1975), painter
- Glenn Hoddle (* 1957), soccer coach and player
- Peter Ind (* 1928), jazz musician
- Derek Jarman (1942–1994), film director
- Christine Keeler (1942-2017), model
- Danny Kingston (* 1973), judoka
- James Corden (* 1978), comedian, actor, singer
- Henry Jackman (* 1974) film composer
- Danny Morgan (* 1983) actor and screenwriter
- Tony Pond (1945–2002), rally driver
- Steve Priest (1948-2020), bass player for the rock group "The Sweet"
- Penny Rimbaud (* 1943), punk musician
- Jane Seymour (born 1951), actress
- Big Jim Sullivan (1941–2012), guitarist
- Don Thompson (1933-2006), track and field athlete
- Robin Widdows (* 1942), racing car driver
- Ray Wilkins (1956-2018), football coach and player
- Ron Wood (born 1947), rock musician
- Hillingdon Borough Council (district administration)
- Mid 2018 Estimates of the population for the UK, England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- ONS mid-2007 Ethnic Group Population Estimates. (PDF, 89 KB) (No longer available online.) Greater London Authority, October 2009, archived from the original on July 19, 2011 ; accessed on May 23, 2011 (English). Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Bundeswehr administrative offices abroad at www.iud.bundeswehr.de