|Voivodeship :||West Pomerania|
|Geographic location :|
|Economy and Transport|
|Next international airport :||Szczecin-Goleniów|
Wardyń Dolny ( German Groß Wardin ) is a settlement with about 200 inhabitants in the Polish West Pomeranian Voivodeship . It belongs to the rural community ( gmina wiejska ) Połczyn-Zdrój ( Bad Polzin ) in the powiat Świdwiński ( Schivelbein ).
The settlement already existed in the first half of the 17th century. In 1628 Georg von Manteuffel from Arnhausen (today: Lipie ) was named the owner. Until the 19th century, the place was owned by the Manteuffel family on Redel. In 1928 the Groß Wardin manor district, which had only 115 inhabitants in 1900, was dissolved and incorporated into the Redel community. This connection from Wardyń Dolny to Redło still exists today. The former manor house and a landscape park from the 19th century are located in the village .
Sons and daughters of the place
- Joachim Reinhold von Glasenapp (1717 – approx. 1800), Prussian lieutenant colonel
Connected to the place
- Arthur von Manteuffel (1815-1893), landlord of Groß Wardin and Prussian politician, MdH
- Andrzej Swirko: "Związek Miast i Gmin Dorzecza Parsęty." (Polish, PDF, 9.3 MB). Guidebook Route of the Pomeranian Family Corsica Online at parseta.org.pl.
- Community directory in the district of Belgard 1900 , accessed on May 8, 2017
- Website of the Powiat Świdwiński ( Memento of February 6, 2008 in the Internet Archive )