She made her feature film debut in 1993 with a leading role in People Are Like Wolves . In 1998 she played Francis in Angelika Mönning's film of the same name, which was broadcast on ZDF. For the first time on the big screen you saw Karina Krawczyk in Sherry Hormanns Widows . In 1999 she played in Peter Thorwarth's Bang Boom Bang and took on the female lead in the thriller Der Eisbär by and with Til Schweiger , for which she was nominated for the New Faces Award . Since then she has played in various film and television productions. So you saw her in the ARD series Murder with a View in the role of Danuta .
In addition to her work as an actress, she occasionally presented fashion. In addition, she appeared in the music video Make your eyes to the band Die Ärzte by director Detlev Buck and in the video for the song No alcohol (is also not a solution)! the band Die Toten Hosen , directed by Peter Thorwarth.
Between 1994 and 1997, Krawczyk was a member of the Theater Kreatur in Berlin. In Katharina Thalbach's production of Oscar Wilde's Ernst - and its deeper meaning for the comedy on Kurfürstendamm , she played the role of Cecily Cardew in the winter of 2006 . In the 2009/2010 season she was back on stage in As You Like It , also staged by Katharina Thalbach.
Karina Krawczyk has a son with Andreas Frege ( Campino ).
- 1993: People are like wolves - Director: Andreas Christoph Schmidt
- 1997: Hundsgemein - Director: Nils Willbrandt
- 1997: Widows - Director: Sherry Hormann
- 1997: Same Old Story - Directed by Samira Radsi
- 1998: Francis - Director: Angelika Mönning
- 1998: Baby Robbery - Children of Foreign Forces - Director: Elodie Keene
- 1998: TEAM Berlin - Company Baptism of Fire - Director: Gregor Schnitzler
- 1998: In the Name of the Law - The Favor of the Hour - Director: Gregor Schnitzler
- 1998: Trouville Beach - Director: Michael Hofmann
- 1999: Bang Boom Bang - Director: Peter Thorwarth
- 1999: The Polar Bear - Director: Til Schweiger
- 2000: The Invincible - Director: Jakob Schäuffelen
- 2000: Summer with Boiler - Director: Anna Justice
- 2001: Heinrich the Säger - Director: Klaus Gietinger
- 2001: Polizeiruf 110 - The Butcher's Wife - Director: Peter Kahane
- 2002: The Morning After Death - Director: Sibylle Tafel
- 2003: The heart is red - Director: Christine Kabisch
- 2004: Once a bull, always a bull - The voice of the murderer - Director: Ulrich Zrenner
- 2007: Paula's Secret - Director: Gernot Krää
- 2007: Crazy About Clara - A Boat, a Baby and the Ex - Director: Anja Jacobs
- 2009: Flemming - The Blood of Love - Director: Claudia Garde
- 2010–2014: Murder with a View - Director: Christoph Schnee , Lars Jessen and Torsten Wacker
- 2011: Lost Time - Director: Anna Justice
- 2014: ... and then came Wanda - Director: Holger Haase
- 2014: Cheerful to deadly: Koslowski & Haferkamp - Geisterjäger - Director: Peter Gersina
- 2015: SOKO Wismar - House ban - Director: Oliver Dommenget
- 1995: A Piece of Paradise, Theater Kreatur , Berlin - Director: Andrej Woron
- 1996: Prophet Ilja, Theater Kreatur, Berlin - Director: Andrej Woron
- 2006: Ernst - and its deeper meaning - Director: Katharina Thalbach
- 2009: As You Like It - Director: Katharina Thalbach
- Karina Krawczyk in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Karina Krawczyk at schauspielervideos.de
- Karina Krawczyk at filmportal.de
- Biography of Karina Krawczyk at Arsenalfilm. http://www.arsenalfilm.de/heinrich/download/heinrichdsinfo.rtf ( Memento from March 9, 2012 in the Internet Archive )
- Convincingly classic, 30s: fashion-conscious - model Karina Krawczyk. (No longer available online.) Brigitte (magazine) , December 2009, archived from the original on April 17, 2010 ; accessed on January 31, 2018 .
- Aviva-Berlin Kultur Ernst - and its deeper meaning .
- As you like it - resumption from July 8th to 12th, 2009. Article from January 10th, 2009 on AVIVA-Berlin.de .
- Ensemble, Theater am Kurfürstendamm
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||5th August 1971|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Gdansk , Poland|