Tschaikino (Kaliningrad, Pravdinsk)
Tschaikino ( Russian Чайкино , German noise ) is a place in the Russian Kaliningrad Oblast (region Königsberg (Prussia) ) and belongs to Gorodskoje posselenije Schelesnodoroschnoje (township Schelesnodoroschny (Gerdauen) ) in Pravdinsky District (county Friedland (East Prussia.) ).
Tschaikino on the east bank of the river Omet (Russian: Stogowka) is one kilometer southwest of the former district town of Schelesnodoroschny (Gerdauen) and two kilometers north of the state border between Russia and Poland and can be reached via a spur road from Schelesnodoroschny. Until 2001 there was a rail connection via the Schelesnodoroschny station on the Toruń – Tschernjachowsk (Thorn – Insterburg) line , which is no longer in operation on the Russian section.
The place formerly called Rauschen - not to be confused with the seaside resort of the same name and today called Svetlogorsk in Russian on the Curonian Lagoon - was probably founded under the name Roglacken during the time of the order . After Ernst von Schlieben in 1616, after a first freehold estate, he also acquired the second estate from Andreas Rauschen and made the land a Vorwerk , the place was then called Rauschen .
Under Konrad Heinrich August Achilles (1799–1882), Rauschen became an independent estate . In 1874, the Rauschen manor district was one of the ten communal units that formed the newly established district of Schloss Gerdauen. The late Classicist manor house was built in 1865, and Horst Achilles was to be the last owner before 1945 .
On March 12, 1908, Rauschen ceded 0.6 hectares of its municipal area to Gerdauen to build a gas plant. In 1910 72 people lived here. After 18 years, Rauschen gave up its independence on September 30, 1928 and was incorporated into the municipality of Gerdauen. Until 1945 the village belonged to the district of Gerdauen in the administrative district of Königsberg in the Prussian province of East Prussia .
As a result of World War II , Rauschen, like all of northern East Prussia, came to the Soviet Union and was renamed Tchaikino in 1950 after the Soviet partisan Yelisaveta Ivanovna Tchaikina . Until 2009, the place was incorporated within the since 1991/92 Russian Oblast Kaliningrad in the Wischnjowski Soviet (Dorfsowjet Wischnjowoje (Altendorf) ) and was then - due to a structural and administrative reform - classified as a "settlement" (Russian: possjolok) place in the Gorodskoje posselenije Schelesnodoroschnoje (municipality of Schelesnodoroschny (Gerdauen) ) integrated.
Before 1945, a predominantly Protestant population lived in Rauschen . The place was in the parish of Gerdauen (Russian: Schelesnodoroschny) parish, which belonged to the church district of the same name within the church province of East Prussia of the Church of the Old Prussian Union .
- Wulf D. Wagner: Culture in rural East Prussia - history, goods and people in the Gerdauen district. Volume 2, 2008
- Itogi Vserossijskoj perepisi naselenija 2010 goda. Kaliningradskaya oblastʹ. (Results of the 2010 all-Russian census. Kaliningrad Oblast.) Volume 1 , Table 4 (Download from the website of the Kaliningrad Oblast Territorial Organ of the Federal Service for State Statistics of the Russian Federation)
- Surroundings of Gerdauen - Posegnick, Grüneberg, Friedenberg, Schakenhof, Rauschen
- Rolf Jehke, District of Schloss Gerdauen
- Uli Schubert, municipality register Landkreis Gerdauen
- The Указ Президиума Верховного Совета РСФСР от 5 июля 1950 г., №745 / 3, "О переименовании населённых пунктов Калининградской области» (Regulation 745/3 of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR "About renaming of places in the Kaliningrad region" from July 5, 1950)
- According to the Law on the Composition and Territories of Municipal Forms of the Kaliningrad Oblast of June 25th / 1. July 2009, along with Law No. 476 of December 21, 2004, specified by Law No. 370 of July 1, 2009
- Gerdauen parish
- Ev.-luth. Provosty Kaliningrad ( Memento of the original dated August 29, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.