|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Office :||Dahme / Mark|
|Height :||76 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||41.56 km 2|
|Residents:||467 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||11 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||15936|
|Area code :||035451|
|License plate :||TF|
|Community key :||12 0 72 055|
|LOCODE :||DE DZM|
|Community structure:||3 districts|
|Office administration address:||Hauptstrasse 48–49
15936 Dahme / Mark
|Mayor :||Manfred Hartfelder ( CDU )|
|Location of the community of Dahmetal in the Teltow-Fläming district|
The community is divided into three districts:
In addition, there are the Haidemühle, Neumühle and Rothemühle residential areas .
Görsdorf, Prensdorf and Wildau belonged to the Jüterbog-Luckenwalde district since 1816 , and Wentdorf to the Luckau district in the province of Brandenburg . In 1952 the places were incorporated into the Luckau district in the GDR district of Cottbus . Since 1993 they have been in the Brandenburg district of Teltow-Fläming.
The community emerged on December 31, 2001 from the voluntary amalgamation of the previously independent communities of Görsdorf, Prensdorf and Wildau-Wentdorf.
Liebsdorf was incorporated into Görsdorf on July 1, 1950, Liedekahle on August 1, 1973.
Wildau and Wentdorf merged on October 1, 1962.
Territory of the respective year, number of inhabitants: as of December 31, from 2011 based on the 2011 census
The community council of Dahmetal consists of eight community representatives and the honorary mayor. The local election on May 26, 2019 resulted in the following distribution of seats:
|Party / group of voters||Seats|
|Single applicant Andrea Müller||1|
|Individual applicant Norbert Wilke||1|
|Individual applicant Renate Sattler||1|
|Individual applicant Wilfried Schulze||1|
|Individual applicant Tino Janischewsky||1|
- since 2003: Manfred Hartfelder (CDU)
Hartfelder was elected in the mayoral election on May 26, 2019 with 78.8% of the valid votes for a further term of five years without an opponent.
coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on April 12, 2006.
Blazon : "In green over a golden valley, a silver, oblique left-hand wave bar accompanies three golden mill wheels on the right and two golden mill wheels on the left."
The municipality's flag is striped green - white - green (1: 4: 1) and has the municipal coat of arms in the center.
Sights and culture
Worth seeing are from fieldstone built village churches Görsdorf , the village church Liedekahle , the village church Prensdorf from the 14th century and the village church Wildau from the 13th century.
In the municipality there are a total of seven water mills along the Dahme river, some of them in their old condition, some of them renovated. Seen from the source, the first is in Prensdorf, then the Bachmühle in Görsdorf, the next in Liedekahle and the Rote Mühle before Wildau-Wentdorf. There are three watermills in Wildau-Wentdorf: the Dammmühle, the Neue Mühle and the Heidemühle, also known as the paper mill.
A cultural summer takes place every summer in the Neue Mühle Dahmetal.
Economy and Infrastructure
- Gustav Lehmann (1855–1926), journalist, born in Görsdorf
- Carola Hartfelder (* 1951), politician (CDU), lives in Görsdorf
- Population in the State of Brandenburg according to municipalities, offices and municipalities not subject to official registration on December 31, 2019 (XLSX file; 223 KB) (updated official population figures) ( help on this ).
- Main statutes of the municipality of Dahmetal (PDF; 655 kB)
- Service the state administration Brandenburg. Dahmetal municipality
- StBA: Changes in the municipalities in Germany, see 2001
- Municipalities 1994 and their changes since January 1, 1948 in the new federal states , Metzler-Poeschel publishing house, Stuttgart, 1995, ISBN 3-8246-0321-7 , publisher: Federal Statistical Office
- Historical municipality register of the state of Brandenburg 1875 to 2005. District Teltow-Fläming . Pp. 18-21
- Population in the state of Brandenburg from 1991 to 2017 according to independent cities, districts and municipalities , Table 7
- Office for Statistics Berlin-Brandenburg (Ed.): Statistical report AI 7, A II 3, A III 3. Population development and population status in the state of Brandenburg (respective editions of the month of December)
- Result of the local election on May 26, 2019
- Local elections October 26, 2003. Mayoral elections , p. 33
- Brandenburg Local Election Act, Section 73 (1)
- Result of the mayoral election on May 26, 2019
- Coat of arms information on the service portal of the state administration of Brandenburg
- Website of the Neue Mühle Dahmetal archive link ( memento of the original from July 8, 2017 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.