Straubing run-of-river power plant
|Straubing run-of-river power plant|
|Power plant machine house with weir system|
|country||Germany , Bavaria|
|place||Straubing , Kagerser Hauptstrasse 164|
|Kilometers of water||km 2,329.8 S.|
|operator||Uniper Kraftwerke GmbH|
|Start of operation||1994|
|Bottleneck performance||21.5 megawatts|
height of fall
|Expansion flow||501 m³ / s|
|Standard work capacity||145 million kWh / year|
The power plant, built in 1992, is located at river kilometers 2,329.78 S and went into operation in 1994. In the Federal Network Agency , the power station Straubing is performed under the number BNA0929. Operational management lies with Uniper Kraftwerke GmbH . The power house is on the right side of the Danube and derives from the southern arm of the Danube. The weir, consisting of five fields of 24 meters each, joins the middle area of the river. On the left is the Straubing lock , whose underwater is the Old Danube (Straubing) . The storage space of the Straubing barrage extends over 25 kilometers to the Geisling power plant . The target reservoir target , i.e. the desired water level of the upper water, is .
The nominal electrical output is 21.5 MW with an average annual working capacity of 145 million kilowatt hours . There are installed three same machine sets, each consisting of a vertically arranged double regulated Kaplan turbine and directly coupled three-phase - generator . The runner diameter of the Kaplan turbines, each with four adjustable blades, is 5.35 meters. The flow is controlled by adjusting the impeller blades and the 24 blades of the respective diffuser . The expansion water volume is 501 m 3 / s, which is the equivalent of 167 m 3 / s per turbine. The coupled 50 Hz three-phase generators feed into Bayernwerk AG's power grid via transformers at the 20 kV medium voltage level . The connection to the 110 kV network is made via the open-air switchgear with high-voltage transformers to the west of the power plant .
Height of fall
Various values are given in the sources as the height of fall. The owner of the power plant calls 7.00 meters. Maps from the Land Surveying Office indicate the levels of the upper and lower water as 320.0 and 314.7, which would result in a fall height of 5.3 meters. Another source gives the fall height of 5.2 meters. A map from the Federal Waterways and Shipping Administration from 2014 shows the level of the Straubing lower level at at. This corresponds to a fall height of 5.23 m.
- power plant list. (No longer available online.) Rhein-Main-Donau AG , archived from the original on October 12, 2013 ; Retrieved December 20, 2016 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- power plant list of the Federal Network Agency. (xlsx, 323 kB) October 29, 2014, accessed January 17, 2015 .
- Federal Waterway Danube, ..., environmental impact study. (PDF; 11.7 MB) Planning approval .. (No longer available online.) Federal Waterways and Shipping Administration , August 1, 2014, archived from the original on February 21, 2015 ; accessed on February 21, 2015 : "+314.77 (Unterpegel Straubing)" Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Master plan continuity, subproject 1, continuity of the Bavarian Danube, II. Appendix, picture and map attachment; Seifert K., BNGF Office for Nature Conservation, Water and Fisheries Issues; 2008. ( PDF , 7.4 MiB) Retrieved October 8, 2013 .
- data and facts. Technical parameters. Federal Waterways and Shipping Administration , archived from the original on November 29, 2014 ; Retrieved October 8, 2013 .
- Synergy effects. (No longer available online.) Rhein-Main-Donau AG, formerly in the original ; accessed on January 16, 2015 . ( Page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Water levels at levels relevant to shipping. PFATTER level. (No longer available online.) Federal Waterways and Shipping Administration, archived from the original on October 21, 2014 ; accessed on February 8, 2015 : “Gauge zero point: 317.02 m; Damming destination I of a barrage (normal damming): 298 cm “ Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- BayernAtlas. Retrieved February 8, 2015 .