Peter Nadig (soccer player)
|birthday||February 20, 1965|
|place of birth||Switzerland|
|position||Midfield , storm|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|1983-1988||FC Basel||109 (37)|
|1988-1995||FC Luzern||153 (41)|
|1 Only league games are given.|
Peter Nadig (born February 20, 1965 ) is a former Swiss football player . Nadig, who can be used both as a midfielder and as a striker, began his career in 1983 in his hometown at FC Basel . With the Basler he could not show any successes apart from three victories at the watch cup .
After five years in Basel, he moved to FC Luzern , where he was under contract for seven years. With Lucerne he won the Swiss championship in the 1988/89 season and three years later in the final against FC Lugano also the Swiss Cup . His greatest personal success came in 1989 when he was voted Swiss Footballer of the Year with 33 votes . Nadig received two votes more than his second-placed team-mate Stefan Marini .
- Watch Cup winner: (with Basel): 1983, 1986, 1988
- Swiss champions in 1989 with FC Luzern.
- Swiss cup winner 1992 with FC Luzern.
- Swiss footballer of the year
- Peter Nadig in the database of weltfussball.de
- Peter Nadig on sportalbum.ch
- without data from the 1992/93 season
- Switzerland - Footballer of the Year
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 20, 1965|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Basel , Switzerland|