|Surname||Hugo Guillamón Sanmartín|
|birthday||January 31, 2000|
|place of birth||Donostia-San Sebastian , Spain|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|2017–||Valencia CF Mestalla||58 (2)|
|2020–||Valencia CF||6 (0)|
|Years||selection||Games (goals) 2|
|2016-2017||Spain U17||19 (0)|
|2018||Spain U18||3 (0)|
|2018-2019||Spain U19||19 (0)|
1 Only league games are given.
As of August 8, 2020
2 As of August 8, 2020
Hugo Guillamón Sanmartín (born January 31, 2000 in Donostia-San Sebastián ) is a Spanish football player who is under contract with the first division club Valencia . The central defender is a former Spanish junior international.
In Basque Donostia-San Sebastián born Hugo Guillamón moved with his family at the age of two years after La Eliana in the Valencian Community . In November 2017, the central defender was listed in the reserve team's matchday squad for the first time. He made his debut in the third-highest Spanish division on December 16, 2017 (19th matchday) in a 0-0 draw against FC Badalona . Six days later he signed a new contract until summer 2020. In the second half of the 2017/18 season he was already used regularly and finished this after 11 league appearances. In the following season 2018/18 he was already a regular at FC Valencia Mestalla, but was also in action with the U19s in the UEFA Youth League . He scored his first league goal on October 27, 2018 (10th matchday) in the 3-2 home defeat against CD Alcoyano, his first league goal for the reserves. During this season he completed 29 league games in which he scored a goal.
In February 2020 he was promoted to the men's team for the first time. On February 22, 2020 (25th matchday) he made his debut in the 3-0 away defeat against Real Sociedad San Sebastián in the Primera División when he came on at half-time for the injured Eliaquim Mangala . Following the three-month compulsory break due to the COVID-19 pandemic , he started regularly and ended the season with six top-class appearances.
Hugo Guillamón played for the Spanish U17 national team for the first time in September 2016 and was in central defense from then on. In July 2019 he took part with the selection at the U17 European Championship 2017 in Croatia . There he was a regular player and won the tournament with a final win against England . In the same year he was also in action at the U17 World Cup in India in 2017 , where England was able to retaliate in the final with a 5-2 victory. In total, he played 21 international matches for the U17s.
In June 2018, Guillamón made three international matches for the U18s . In October 2018 he played for the U19 for the first time and quickly established himself as a regular player there too. In July 2019, he took part in the 2019 European Under-19 Championship in Armenia . He won the competition with Spain with a 2-0 final victory over Portugal .
- Spain U17
- Spain U19
- Hugo Guillamón in the database of weltfussball.de
- Hugo Guillamón in the database of transfermarkt.de
- Hugo Guillamón in the soccerway.com database
- Hugo Guillamón debuta en San Sebastián ... ¡Donde nació! In: Super Deporte from February 22, 2020 (accessed June 29, 2020)
- Hugo Guillamón - performance data 2017/18 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed on June 29, 2020)
- Al Mestalla le toca volver a la senda del triunfo ante el Badalona In: El Desmarque from December 16, 2017 (accessed June 29, 2020)
- El Valencia renueva a Hugo Guillamón In: Levante-EMV of December 23, 2017 (accessed June 29, 2020)
- Hugo Guillamón - performance data 2018/19 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed on June 29, 2020)
- Valencia CF Mestalla 2 - CD Alcoyano 3 In: Diario de Mestalla of October 27, 2018 (accessed June 29, 2020)
- Hugo Guillamón - performance data 2019/20 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed on June 29, 2020)
- La Real se Exhibe ante un Valencia hundido In: Marca of 22 February 2020 (accessed on 29 June 2020)
- Hugo Guillamón - Spain U17 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed June 29, 2020)
- Oficial | Convocatoria de la Selección para el Campeonato de Europa de Croacia In: sefutbol from April 20, 2017 (accessed June 29, 2020)
- Spain 2-2 (4-1 op) England In: UEFA, May 19, 2017 (accessed June 29, 2020)
- Oficial | Esta es la convocatoria para la Copa Mundial Sub-17 de India In: sefutbol of September 22, 2017 (accessed June 29, 2020)
- England 5-2 Spain: Under-17 World Cup final - as it happened! In: The Guardian, October 28, 2017 (accessed June 29, 2020)
- Hugo Guillamón - Spain U18 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed on June 29, 2020)
- Hugo Guillamón - Spain U19 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed June 29, 2020)
- Oficial | Esta es la lista definitiva de convocados de España para el Campeonato de Europa Sub-19 de Armenia In: sefutbol of July 10, 2019 (accessed on June 29, 2020)
- Portugal U19 0-2 Spain U19 In: UEFA of July 27, 2019 (accessed June 29, 2020)
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Guillamón Sanmartín, Hugo (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||spanish soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 31, 2000|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Donostia-San Sebastian , Spain|