Nikolaus Kramer (born December 6, 1976 in Greifswald ) is a German politician ( AfD ) and has been the parliamentary group leader of his party since October 2017 and is thus the leader of the opposition in the Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania state parliament . The fraternity became known among other things through racist remarks.
Kramer was a temporary soldier in the Bundeswehr until 2000 and trained as an office clerk during his four-year service. In August 2000, he joined the police service of the state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania , where he was last promoted to chief police officer. In 2007, while working as a police officer, he completed further training in administrative sciences.
In the state election in September 2016 , Kramer ran as a direct candidate for the AfD in constituency 1 (Greifswald) ; he received 19.9% of the first votes . He was elected to the state parliament of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania via the state list of the AfD .
On October 10, 2017, Kramer was elected by the AfD parliamentary group in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania as the new group chairman. He replaced Leif-Erik Holm , who moved into the Bundestag for the AfD. Kramer was a non-attached member of Greifswald's citizenship from 2014 to 2019. As part of the local elections in 2019, he was re-elected as a member of the Greifswald citizenship and is also the parliamentary group leader of the AfD in the citizenship.
Kramer has been a member of the state board of AfD Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania since November 2016. On September 24, 2019, he was re-elected as chairman of the AfD parliamentary group in the state parliament of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
Kramer is a member of the Berlin fraternity Gothia and the fraternity Markomannia Aachen Greifswald. Both fraternities belong to the umbrella association of the German fraternity, the latter is also a member of the fraternity community. He was the spokesman for the umbrella organization General Pennäler Ring (APR).
Kramer lives in Greifswald, is non-denominational, married and has a son.
According to a report of the time from September 2016 Kramer ran a second, not running on his real name Facebook profile on which he sides of right-wing beating Fraternities divided and actions identitary movement advocated. He posted glorifying pictures of Wehrmacht soldiers and was a member of a closed Facebook group named after the former SA leader Ernst Röhm .
When, in the late summer of 2017, the federal prosecutor began investigations against several members of the prepper scene in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, who are said to have left out chats about the fact that a crisis could also be an opportunity to take over power with subsequent internment or murder of left-wing politicians, the police found addresses of politicians from the Left , the FDP , the Greens , as well as refugee associations, workers' welfare and trade unions during house searches and then began to create a detailed picture of the scene, Kramer warned against considering their members as possible right-wing terrorists or as threats to the state order see.
In an interview with NDR 1 Radio MV , Kramer stated: “Men are made more for politics”. In his eyes, men would rather have the urge to have a say and play along, which is rather uninteresting for the "Otto normal woman". Kramer's parliamentary group is, along with the Saarland AfD parliamentary group, the only parliamentary group in Germany that consists exclusively of male members. For Social Affairs Minister Stefanie Drese , Kramer reveals the AfD's terrifyingly backward image of women with his statements.
On July 12, 2017, Kramer shared a historical photo of the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler in an internal AfD chat with the inscription "A black block is not fundamentally shit". When asked, Kramer stated that he had not wanted to portray the SS positively.
During a state parliament debate in October 2018, Kramer repeatedly expressed himself racist.
- Member of the parliament for the 7th electoral term on the website of the State Parliament of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
- Tagesspiegel, https://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/mecklenburg-vorpommern-afd-fraktionschef-sracht-mit-rassistischer-wortwahl-fuer-empoerung/23230518.html
- Greifswald (WK 1). Tagesschau.de , September 2016, accessed on September 10, 2016 .
- Nikolaus Kramer leads the AfD parliamentary group in MV. NDR , October 10, 2017, accessed on October 11, 2017 .
- "Rule sets must be checked urgently", in Ostsee-Zeitung of March 23, 2019 https://www.ostsee-zeitung.de/Vorpommern/Greifswald/Drei-Fracht-an-Nikolaus-Kramer-von-der-AfD- on-topic-Hartz-4
- Burschenschaftliche Blätter, volume 2016 (Issue 3/2016), page 137,
- "AfDler in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Celebrated with right boys ”, http://www.taz.de, February 6, 2018, accessed on February 7, 2018
- Kai Biermann , Philip Faigle, Astrid Geisler, Karsten Polke-Majewski, Max Schörm, Tilman Steffen and Sascha Venohr: Rechts bis extrem Die Zeit from September 5, 2016
Police targeting the "prepper" scene , Norddeutscher Rundfunk from September 14, 2017. Suspected
terrorism: raids on police officers and lawyers , Norddeutscher Rundfunk from August 28, 2017
- Stefan Ludmann: AfD parliamentary group leader: Men rather made for politics. In: NDR . December 30, 2017, archived from the original on January 2, 2018 ; accessed on November 26, 2019 .
Questionable SS photo sent in AfD chat ( memento from November 25, 2018 in the Internet Archive ) In: NDR , February 1, 2018.
AfD parliamentary group leader in need of explanation: Nikolaus Kramer stumbles over SS photo . In: taz , February 1, 2018, accessed November 20, 2019.
- Ostsee-Zeitung.de: AfD parliamentary group leader warns of negroes from Africa . In: Ostsee-Zeitung , October 25, 2018, accessed on November 20, 2019.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (AfD), MdL|
|DATE OF BIRTH||6th December 1976|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Greifswald|