Andreas Ottl (2010)
|birthday||March 1, 1985|
|place of birth||Munich , Germany|
|1991-1996||SV North Lerchenau|
|1996-2003||FC Bayern Munich|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|2003-2007||FC Bayern Munich amateurs / II||78 (9)|
|2005-2011||FC Bayern Munich||92 (5)|
|2010||→ 1. FC Nürnberg (loan)||17 (1)|
|2011–2012||Hertha BSC||26 (0)|
|2012-2014||FC Augsburg||13 (0)|
|2003-2004||Germany U19||13 (1)|
|2004-2006||Germany U20||12 (2)|
|2005||Team 2006||1 (0)|
|2006||Germany U21||4 (0)|
|2007||Germany Bundeswehr||? (?)|
|1 Only league games are given.|
From the age of six to eleven, Ottl was active at the Munich club SV Nord Lerchenau . From 1996 he worked for the youth teams of FC Bayern Munich and in 2002 was appointed by Hermann Gerland to the FC Bayern regional league squad, with which he won the 2004 regional league championship. The defensive midfielder convinced there with his style of play and received a two-year contract as a professional at the beginning of the 2005/06 season .
As a substitute for Hasan Salihamidžić in the second half , he made his debut on August 13, 2005 (2nd matchday) in a 5-2 away win at Bayer 04 Leverkusen . His first goal on May 6, 2006 meant the 1-1 final in Kaiserslautern , which secured Bayern the championship on matchday 33 of the season ahead of SV Werder Bremen. FC Bayern also won the DFB Cup this season. Ottl was used in two games of the competition and scored one goal, but was not used in the final in the 1-0 victory of Felix Magath 's Bayern coached against Eintracht Frankfurt . In 2008 Ottl, this time under coach Ottmar Hitzfeld , won the double of the championship and the cup again with Bayern. In the 2-1 win after extra time in the cup final over Borussia Dortmund , he was substituted on in the 113th minute.
During the winter break of the 2009/10 season , Ottl and his teammate Breno moved on loan to promoted 1. FC Nürnberg for the duration of the second half of the season , as he was initially unable to prevail against his opponents in defensive midfield under Louis van Gaal . Nuremberg was on a relegation zone at this time. With the exception of one substitution, he played in all 17 games in the second half of the season and in the two relegation games against FC Augsburg , in which relegation was secured. In his last league game for the club on May 8, 2010, on matchday 34, Ottl also scored his only goal, the 1-0 winner in the 88th minute against 1. FC Köln . FC Bayern won the double again in the 2009/10 season and Ottl was featured in four Bundesliga games and one cup game.
Before the new season he was given the opportunity to change clubs despite his current contract. Ottl stayed with Bayern, however. He played his 100th league game on November 20, 2010 in a 1-1 draw in an away game against Bayer Leverkusen .
After his contract with Bayern expired on June 30, 2011, he moved to league competitor Hertha BSC for the 2011/12 season on a free transfer , with whom he signed a contract dated June 30, 2014. He made his point game debut for Berlin on August 6, 2011, the 1st match day, in the 0: 1 defeat in the home game against 1. FC Nürnberg . As table sixteenth and after the lost relegation against the second division Fortuna Düsseldorf , relegation was sealed. Since the new coach Jos Luhukay no longer planned with Ottl for the following season, he then moved to Bundesliga club FC Augsburg . In the 2012/13 season , Ottl played in 13 league games for the Bundesliga club. In the following season, however, he did not play a league game. His contract in Augsburg expired in the summer of 2014, after which Ottl ended his active career. According to transfermarkt.de , he is currently (2018) working as a player advisor for the arena11 sports group.
On September 1, 2004 Ottl made his debut in the national jersey: The U-20 national team won 3-0 against the Swiss team in Frauenfeld , with Ottl making it 2-0. Ottl took part in the Junior World Championship 2005 in the Netherlands and came in two group matches (June 14, 0-0 draw against the USA; June 18, 1-0 defeat against Argentina) and in the quarter-finals (June 24th ; 1: 2 defeat n.V. against Brazil) used. He played his 12th and last game on March 22, 2006 in a 3-2 win over Austria.
On November 15, 2005 Ottl was part of the “ Team 2006 ”, which defeated Austria 5-2 in Mattersburg ; then the team was dissolved in 2006 by the DFB . On August 15, 2006 Ottl was appointed to the U-21 national team for the first time ; in the game against the Netherlands (2-2) he was substituted on in the second half.
In 2007, Ottl fulfilled his obligation to do his basic military service in the Bundeswehr; his unit was the sports promotion group of the Bundeswehr Neubiberg . He played in qualifying and in the pre-season games for until 21 July 2007 by 14 in India's Hyderabad discharged Military World Games for the Bundeswehr's team, however, was not considered for the tournament itself.
- German champion 2006 , 2008 , 2010
- DFB Cup winner 2006 , 2008 , 2010
- 2010 DFL Supercup winner
- League Cup winner 2007
- Champion of the Regionalliga Süd 2004
- German A-Junior Champion 2002 , 2004
- German B-Junior Champion 2001
- Andreas Ottl in the database of weltfussball.de
- Andreas Ottl in the database of fussballdaten.de
- Ottl Interview SZ
- https://fcbayern.com/de/news/2017/02/ottl- mit "
- Ottl ensures the wages earned . In: kicker.de
- A Bayern talent for the club . ( Page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Nürnberger Nachrichten, July 3, 2010
- Kraft, Ottl and Altintop say 'Servus'
- Andreas Ottl, third new addition . ( Memento of the original from May 25, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. In: herthabsc.de
- planning for the new season . ( Memento of the original from June 8, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. In: herthabsc.de , June 6, 2012
- Andreas Ottl signs with the FCA . In: fcaugsburg.de
- Andreas Ottl . In: transfermarkt.de
- "The Bundeswehr National Team at the Military World Games in India" on soccer-warriors.de
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 1, 1985|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Munich , Germany|