|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Candelabra|
|Height :||142 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.18 km 2|
|Residents:||198 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||91 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||76744|
|Area code :||06340|
|License plate :||GER|
|Community key :||07 3 34 031|
|LOCODE :||DE V2R|
|Association administration address:||Gartenstrasse 8
|Local Mayor :||Roland Kelemen|
|Location of the local community Vollmersweiler in the district of Germersheim|
The place is in the southern Palatinate between Karlsruhe and Landau in the Palatinate . Neighboring communities are - clockwise - Dierbach , Freckenfeld , Wörth am Rhein (district Schaidt ), Niederotterbach and Steinfeld .
If not listed separately, the source of the data is the State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate.
In 2012, 47.1 percent of the population were Protestant and 23.8 percent Catholic . The rest belonged to another religion or were non-denominational. In 1871, of a total of 227 residents, 173 were Protestant (76 percent) and 54 were Catholic (24 percent).
Roland Kelemen became the local mayor of Vollmersweiler on May 21, 2015. In the direct election on May 26, 2019, he was confirmed in his office for a further five years with a share of the vote of 69.63%. His predecessor Stefan Gärtner had to resign in January 2015 for health reasons. Before that, Sibylle Rauch-Toussaint (SPD) was Mayor of Vollmersweiler from 2009 to 2014 and Elvira Oberle (SPD) from 1991 to 2009.
coat of arms
The coat of arms description reads: "In red an inclined silver plow knife."
It was approved by the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior in 1931 and goes back to a joint court seal of Vollmersweiler and Niederotterbach from 1581.
Culture and sights
In the first place is the annual Kerwe on the third Sunday in September, which lasts for three days. At the end of June / beginning of July the fountain festival takes place in the village square.
Vollmersweiler is connected to the local transport network via bus line 547, which connects the Kandel and Bad Bergzabern train stations . The Schaidt railway stop on the Winden-Weißenburg railway line is 800 m away.
- Local community Vollmersweiler on the website of the Verbandsgemeinde Kandel
- Literature about Vollmersweiler in the Rhineland-Palatinate state bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate: Vollmersweiler
- Official directory and statistics of the Royal Bavarian Government District of the Palatinate, 1863, p. LX of the appendix
- Results of the census in the Kingdom of Bavaria from December 1, 1871 according to individual communities, 1873, p. 65
- KommWis, as of December 31, 2012
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- The State Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Kandel, Verbandsgemeinde, sixth result line. Retrieved April 26, 2020 .
- Karl Heinz Debus: The great book of arms of the Palatinate . Neustadt an der Weinstrasse 1988, ISBN 3-9801574-2-3