|CNH Industrial NV
|founding||29th September 2013|
|Number of employees||63,499|
|sales||EUR 25.03 billion|
|As of December 31, 2019|
CNH Industrial is a listed manufacturer of capital goods, such as commercial vehicles , which was created through the merger of CNH Global and Fiat Industrial in parallel to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles . It includes 12 brands such as Iveco , Iveco Bus , Case IH , Steyr , New Holland , Heuliez Bus and Magirus .
Many brands have merged into the company . The acronym CNH stands for Case and New Holland , two manufacturers of agricultural and civil engineering vehicles that merged in 1999. The term Industrial in the company reflects the merger in 2013 with Fiat Industrial , the trucks and buses of Iveco integrated.
The merger included around 70,000 workers, around 60 factories and around 50 research and development locations . The Italian holding company Exor got around 27 percent of the capital shares and around 40 percent of the voting rights in the company . For tax purposes , the corporation was assigned to the United Kingdom . Its shares were listed on two stock exchanges, the Borsa Italiana and the New York Stock Exchange .
In January 2017, CNH Industrial took over the agricultural engineering division of Kongskilde Industries .
|Timeline of today's CNH Industrial brands since 1895|
|Company / business unit||1890s||1900s||1910s||1920s||1930s||1940s||1950s||1960s||1970s||1980s||1990s||2000s||2010s||brand|
|Fiat (truck)||to Iveco||Iveco||Iveco||-|
|Astra||Astra / Iveco-Astra||Astra||Astra|
|Iveco bus||Karosa||Renault Karosa||Irisbus Karosa||Irisbus||Iveco bus||Iveco bus|
|Howl||Heuliez bus||to RVI||to Irisbus||Heuliez bus|
New Holland Agriculture,
New Holland Construction
Case IH Agriculture ,
- CNH Industrial NV website (English, Italian)
- Exor 2019 Annual Report , accessed July 3, 2020
- Trademarks of CNH Industrial , accessed August 15, 2019.
- Annual Report 2015. (pdf) CNH Industrial NV, December 31, 2015, accessed March 5, 2016 .
- Schedule 13D. United States Securities and Exchange Commission , October 11, 2013, accessed October 14, 2014 .
- FORM 8-A. United States Securities and Exchange Commission, September 23, 2013, accessed October 14, 2014 .
- CNH Industrial announces completion of Kongskilde Agriculture acquisition , at www.cnhindustrial.com , accessed February 15, 2017