|coat of arms||Austria map|
|Political District :||Oberpullendorf|
|License plate :||OP|
|Residents :||606 (January 1, 2020)|
|Population density :||49 inhabitants per km²|
|Postal code :||7342|
|Area code :||02617|
|Community code :||1 08 06|
|Address of the
Main street 57
|Mayor :||Horst Egresich ( SPÖ )|
Municipal Council : ( 2017 )
|Location of Kaisersdorf
Kalištrof in the Oberpullendorf district
|Source: Municipal data from Statistics Austria|
Kaisersdorf ( Croatian : Kalištrof , Hungarian : Császárfalu ) is a municipality with 606 inhabitants (as of January 1, 2020) in Burgenland in the Oberpullendorf district in Austria and is located in the valley of the Ausseraubach on the southern slope of the Landseer Mountains. The place itself is a narrow village in closed development, mainly with Streckhöfe, but also some Zwerchhöfe.
The community is located in Central Burgenland. Parts of the municipality belong to the Landseer Berge nature reserve .
Later under the Romans, today's Kaisersdorf was then in the province of Pannonia .
Like all of Burgenland, the place belonged to Hungary (German-West Hungary) until 1920/21 . Since 1898 had due to the Magyarization of the government in Budapest of Hungarian name Császárfalu be used. After the end of the First World War , after tough negotiations, German-West Hungary was awarded to Austria in the Treaties of St. Germain and Trianon in 1919. The place has belonged to the newly founded federal state of Burgenland since 1921 (see also the history of Burgenland ).
Culture and sights
- Catholic parish church Kaisersdorf hl. Nicholas
- Kaisersdorf cemetery, an outstanding building in the style of brutalism
The council comprises a total of 13 members based on the number of eligible voters.
|BLIKA A1||39||6.96||1||not running||not running||not running||not running|
|FPÖ||25th||4.46||0||not running||not running||5||1.14||0||24||5.35||0|
Mayor is Horst Egresich (SPÖ). He succeeded Erwin Muschitz (SPÖ), who had headed the community since 2007 and announced in April 2017 that he no longer wanted to run for reasons of age. Egresich won the direct mayor election on October 1, 2017 in the first ballot with a qualified majority of 50.86%. Reinhold Bader (ÖVP) got 40.00%, Anton Nothegger (BLIKA) got 6.55% and Philip Paul Vaclavik (FPÖ) got 2.59%.
- 10806 - Kaisersdorf. Community data, Statistics Austria .
- Website of the municipality of Kaisersdorf
- The new faces on the mayor's chair at meinviertel.at (accessed on February 17, 2018)
- Results of the 2017 municipal council elections in Kaisersdorf. Office of the Burgenland Provincial Government, October 29, 2017, accessed on January 17, 2020 .
- Election result of the 2012 municipal council election in Kaisersdorf. Office of the Burgenland Provincial Government, November 4, 2012, accessed on January 17, 2020 .
- Result of the 2007 municipal council election in Kaisersdorf. Office of the Burgenland Provincial Government, October 21, 2007, accessed on January 17, 2020 .
- Results of the 2002 municipal council elections in Kaisersdorf. Office of the Provincial Government of Burgenland, October 21, 2002, accessed on January 17, 2020 .
- BVZ of April 19, 2017: Mayor Muschitz stops (accessed December 23, 2017)