City of Salzkotten
|Height :||180 m above sea level NN|
|Area :||6.38 km²|
|Residents :||1369 (December 31, 2015)|
|Population density :||215 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||1st January 1975|
|Postal code :||33154|
|Area code :||05258|
Location of Oberntudorf in Salzkotten
Oberntudorf is located on the eastern edge of the Hellweg area , near the border with the Paderborn plateau . According to the handbook of the natural division of Germany , Oberntudorf is in the subunit 542.23 Geseker Oberbörde , which belongs to the subunit 542.2 Oberer Hellweg , the main unit 542 Hellwegbörden and the main unit group 54 Westphalian Bay .
Starting in the north, Oberntudorf borders in a clockwise direction on the Paderborn district of Wewer , the Borchen district of Alfen, the Salzkotten district of Niederntudorf , the Büren districts of Wewelsburg and Ahden and the Salzkotten districts of Upsprunge and Salzkotten , which all belong to the Paderborn district.
Like Ostwestfalen-Lippe, Oberntudorf belongs to the oceanic climatic area of northwest Germany , to which it owes low temperature differences and mild winters. However, continental influences are already at work . The temperature in summer is higher and the nights are cooler than in closer proximity to the coast. However, the surrounding low mountain ranges are also involved in reducing the amount of precipitation and the higher number of sunny days .
In 1802 the Paderborn bishopric lost its state independence when it was occupied by Prussia , but fell back to the Kingdom of Westphalia for a few years in 1807 and to Prussia in 1813 after the Napoleonic defeat. Niederntudorf is incorporated into the province of Westphalia , which was founded in 1815, and comes to the Paderborn district, which was founded in 1816, by decree of the royal government in Minden . In 1832 , the Paderborn district gave Niederntudorf and Oberntudorf to the neighboring Büren district . When the districts are divided into offices , Oberntudorf comes to the office of Salzkotten, which in 1859 is merged with the office of Boke to form the office of Salzkotten-Boke.
Before January 1, 1975, the former municipality of Oberntudorf belonged to the Salzkotten-Boke office in the Büren district . With the entry into force of the Sauerland / Paderborn law on this day, most of the municipalities of the Salzkotten-Boke office and thus also Oberntudorf will be merged to form the new town of Salzkotten and will become part of the Paderborn district. The legal successor to the dissolved office of Salzkotten-Boke and the municipality of Oberntudorf is the city of Salzkotten.
City council election
In the last local election in 2009 , the citizens of Oberntudorf cast their votes in the election for the Salzkotten City Council as follows:
The mayor is Hans Werner Wessel (CDU).
Economy and Infrastructure
In addition to the media described in the Salzkotten article , the websites of associations and institutions as well as the new social media should be mentioned nowadays, which simplify agreements, information transfer and communication even in rural areas.
- List of architectural monuments in Salzkotten - Oberntudorf
- Sofie Meisel: Geographical land survey: The natural space units on sheet 98. Detmold. Federal Institute for Regional Studies, Bad Godesberg 1959.
- Geographical Commission for Westphalia (ed.): Geographisch-Landeskundlicher Atlas von Westfalen, Topic X Administration and Management, double sheet state and municipal administrative structure , Münster 1990. Cf. Gerhard Henkel : History and Geography of the Büren District. P. 101 f and enclosed card.
- Gerhard Henkel : History and geography of the Büren district. Paderborn 1974, p. 24 f.
- Federal Statistical Office (ed.): Historical municipality directory for the Federal Republic of Germany. Name, border and key number changes in municipalities, counties and administrative districts from May 27, 1970 to December 31, 1982 . W. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart / Mainz 1983, ISBN 3-17-003263-1 , p. 321 .
- City of Salzkotten , Detlef Grothmann [ed.] 750 years of the city of Salzkotten - history of a Westphalian city. (= Studies and Sources on Westphalian History Volume 32), Paderborn 1996, p. 377 ff.
- Gerhard Henkel : History and geography of the Büren district. Paderborn 1974, p. 28 f.
- Gerhard Henkel : History and geography of the Büren district. Paderborn 1974, p. 28 f. City of Salzkotten: Statistisches Jahrbuch 2016. Salzkotten 2016 p. 17. City of Salzkotten, Detlef Grothmann [Ed.]: 750 years of the city of Salzkotten - history of a Westphalian city. Volume 1 (= Friedrich Gerhard Hohmann: Studies and sources on Westphalian history. Volume 32), Paderborn 1996, p. 395. Hans Kohlenberg [Hrsg] 1978–1980. (= Chronik der Stadt Salzkotten. Volume 30), Salzkotten 1981, p. 505. Hans Kohlenberg [Hrsg] 1984–1986 (= Chronik der Stadt Salzkotten. Volume 32), Salzkotten 1987, p. 274. Hans Kohlenberg [Hrsg] 1987 –1989 (= Chronicle of the City of Salzkotten. Volume 33), Salzkotten 1990, p. 557.
- City of Salzkotten: Statistical Yearbook 2011 ( Memento of the original from September 7, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF; 2.0 MB). City of Salzkotten: Statistisches Jahrbuch 2016. Salzkotten 2016 p. 17. City of Salzkotten, Detlef Grothmann [Ed.]: 750 years of the city of Salzkotten - history of a Westphalian city. Volume 1 (= Friedrich Gerhard Hohmann: Studies and sources on Westphalian history. Volume 32), Paderborn 1996, p. 395.
- Local election 2009