Association municipality Kaisersesch
|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Cochem cell|
|Area :||140.58 km 2|
|Residents:||15,485 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||110 inhabitants per km 2|
|License plate :||COC, ZEL|
|Association key :||07 1 35 5002|
|Association structure:||26 municipalities|
|Association administration address
|Am Römerturm 2
|Mayor :||Albert Jung|
|Location of the Kaisersesch community in the Cochem-Zell district|
The Verbandsgemeinde Kaisersesch is an administrative unit in the legal form of a regional authority in the district of Cochem-Zell in Rhineland-Palatinate . The municipality of the association includes the city of Kaisersesch and 25 independent local communities , the administrative seat is in the eponymous city of Kaisersesch.
As of July 1, 2014, eight communities were incorporated from the Treis-Karden Association, which was dissolved at the same time .
Association members communities
|Local parish, city||Area (km²)||Residents|
|Kaisersesch , city||8.18||3.137|
|Association municipality Kaisersesch||140.58||15,485|
(Residents on December 31, 2019)
The place "Esch" had been an electoral court for the area since 1294 . He was raised to the city as Kaisersesch in 1321 . Under French rule, Kaisersesch was the seat of a mairie . After the transition to Prussia (1815), the mayor's office in Kaisersesch was established (renamed Amt Kaisersesch in 1927). In the course of the administrative reform of Rhineland-Palatinate, the Kaisersesch community was formed in 1968 from the Kaisersesch office.
In connection with a municipal and administrative reform in Rhineland-Palatinate , the state law of November 22, 2013 changed the Treis-Karden community , which was dissolved at the same time, to the local communities of Binningen , Brieden , Brohl , Dölfus , Forst (Eifel) , Kail , Möntenich and Roes incorporated into the community of Kaisersesch.
Association municipal council
The Kaisersesch municipal council consists of 32 honorary council members, who were elected in a personalized proportional representation in the local elections on May 26, 2019 , and the full-time mayor as chairman. Until 2014, the association council had 28 council members.
The distribution of seats in the municipal council:
- FWG = Free Independent Voting Group Dr. Pertzborn e. V.
- UBL = Independent Citizens List for Kaisersesch and VG Kaisersesch e. V.
Mayor of the Kaisersesch community is Albert Jung (non-party). Mayor Ewald Mattes, elected in 2003, was dismissed from office on August 18, 2010 following a voting process. When his successor was elected on November 7, 2010, none of the candidates received the required majority. In the runoff election on November 21, 2010, Albert Jung (independent) prevailed against Thomas Welter (CDU) with 62.6% of the vote. In the direct election on May 25, 2014, Jung was confirmed in office with 61.6% of the votes.
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State law on the change of territory of the municipality of Treis-Karden of November 22, 2013
- The regional returning officer RLP: Association municipal council election 2019 Kaisersesch. Retrieved August 12, 2019 .
- Rhein-Zeitung: Albert Jung wins in Kaisersesch. November 21, 2010, accessed December 16, 2019 .
- WochenSpiegel: Albert Jung remains mayor in VG Kaisersesch. May 25, 2014, accessed December 16, 2019 .