Kalenborn (near Kaisersesch)
|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Cochem cell|
|Association municipality :||Kaisersesch|
|Height :||430 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||5.3 km 2|
|Residents:||220 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||42 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56759|
|Area code :||02653|
|License plate :||COC, ZEL|
|Community key :||07 1 35 046|
|Association administration address:||Am Römerturm 2
|Local Mayor :||Werner Arenz|
|Location of the local community Kalenborn in the district of Cochem-Zell|
The place was first mentioned in 1326. As a result, a separate jurisdiction prevailed in Kalenborn, which also included the municipality of Eppenberg . From 1794 Kalenborn was under French rule, in 1815 the place was assigned to the Kingdom of Prussia at the Congress of Vienna . Since 1946 it has been part of the then newly formed state of Rhineland-Palatinate .
- Statistics on population development
The development of the population of Kalenborn, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
- Local community Kalenborn on the website of the association community Kaisersesch
- Literature about Kalenborn in the Rhineland-Palatinate State Bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Official register of municipalities for the German Empire . Part I (= Statistics of the German Reich . Volume 450 ). Berlin 1939, p. 267 .
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate: My village, my city. Retrieved April 20, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections.