|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Cochem cell|
|Association municipality :||Zell (Moselle)|
|Height :||380 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||8.76 km 2|
|Residents:||295 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||34 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56858|
|Area code :||06545|
|License plate :||COC, ZEL|
|Community key :||07 1 35 054|
|Association administration address:||Corray 1
56856 Zell (Moselle)
|Local Mayor :||Christian Fischer|
|Location of the local community Liesenich in the district of Cochem-Zell|
Liesenich is a municipality in the district of Cochem-Zell in Rhineland-Palatinate , it belongs to the Verbandsgemeinde Zell (Mosel) . Liesenich is a state-approved resort and, with its tourism-oriented infrastructure, is one of the “slightly smaller” places on the Strimmiger Mountain.
The Altenwegsmühle residential area also belongs to Liesenich .
The Strimmiger Berg, also known as the Strimmiger Court , was part of the "Dreiherrischen Territory" until 1780. As in the Beltheim court , Kurtrier , Sponheim and Braunshorn (later Winneburg and Metternich) shared sovereignty. From 1794 Liesenich was under French rule, in 1815 the place was assigned to the Kingdom of Prussia at the Congress of Vienna . Since 1946 it has been part of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate .
- Statistics on population development
The development of the population of the municipality Liesenich, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
- Internet presence of the community of Liesenich
- Literature about Liesenich in the Rhineland-Palatinate State Bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2018 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 24 (PDF; 2.2 MB).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections