Stephanie Hampl (* 1980 in Munich ) is a German opera, operettas, lieder and concert singer and singing teacher ( mezzo-soprano ).
Her singing talent at the city became early on. Munich singing and music school discovered. From 1998 she received singing lessons from Tanja d'Althann and was a member of the Bavarian Singing Academy for two years. In 2000 she began her vocal studies at the Nuremberg- Augsburg University of Music with Fenna Kuegel-Seifried. She was also a member of the oratorio class of James Taylor and the song class of Edith Wiens .
From the winter semester 2005, Stephanie Hampl continued her vocal training at the University of Music and Theater in Munich . She was accepted into the music theater course at the Bavarian Theater Academy August Everding, where she made her debut in various productions at the Prinzregententheater and thus also at the Mainfrankentheater Würzburg. In 2007 the singer belonged to the opera studio of the Bavarian State Opera . Games here: slave in Salome , sandman in Hansel and Gretel , drummers in Der Kaiser von Atlantis by Viktor Ullmann , Käthchen in Werther (Massenet) , Laura in Luisa Miller etc.
Stephanie Hampl took master classes a. a. with Rudolf Piernay , Claudia Eder , Brigitte Fassbaender , Ingeborg Danz and Rudolf Jansen.
The mezzo-soprano, who was a scholarship holder of the Richard Wagner Association and the International Bach Academy Stuttgart, was a member of the ensemble at Theater Augsburg from 2008 to 2014 . Here she was u. a. as Rosina in Il barbiere di Siviglia , as Second Lady in Die Zauberflöte , as Diana in Orpheus in the Underworld , Frau Browe in Tsar and Zimmermann . She has been working as a guest since 2103.
In addition to her theatrical engagement, the artist devotes herself to lieder and oratorio singing. For example, in 2004 she sang in the oratorio Elias by Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy under the direction of Helmuth Rilling or in 2005 in the B minor Mass by Johann Sebastian Bach in Leipzig, Berlin and Essen, also under the direction of Helmuth Rilling.
Hampl is a lecturer for singing at the University of Augsburg.
- 2014: “Hansel” in Hansel and Gretel , Theater Augsburg
- 2015: “Ramiro” in The Gardener from Love , Theater Augsburg
- 2015: "Wife of the village judge" in Jenufa , State Theater Stuttgart
- 2005: Sponsorship award from the Vera and Volker Doppelfeld Foundation
- 2006: Third prize at the Neustadt Mastersingers Course
- 2009: Bavarian Art Prize
- Stephanie Hampl homepage
- Stephanie Hampl at canticanova.de ( Memento from August 26, 2014 in the Internet Archive )
- Stephanie Hampl in augsburgwiki
- Stephanie Hampl at Operabase (engagements and dates)
- ↑ http://www.meistersingerkurs.de/
- ↑ Bavarian Art Prize 2009 in the categories of fine arts, performing arts as well as music and dance (press release on www.bayern.de) ( Memento from January 9, 2010 in the Internet Archive )
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German opera, operettas, lied and concert singer (mezzo-soprano)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1980|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Munich|