|State :||Czech Republic|
|Region :||Moravskoslezský kraj|
|Area :||2094 ha|
|Geographic location :|
|Residents :||902 (Jan. 1, 2019)|
|Postal code :||793 82|
Krnov – Głuchołazy
Třemešná ve Slezsku – Osoblaha
|Mayor :||Rostislav Kocián (as of 2010)|
793 95 Město Albrechtice
Třemešná (German Röwersdorf ) is a municipality with 962 inhabitants north of the city of Město Albrechtice ( Olbersdorf ), Okres Bruntál , in the Czech Republic . Röwersdorf used to belong to the Jägerndorf district in Austrian Silesia .
The municipality includes the districts of Damašek ( Damasko , also Neu-Röwersdorf ), Rudíkovy ( Reigelsdorf ) and Artmanov ( Artmannsgrund ). The Reigelsdorf district had 346 residents on December 1, 1930, 354 on May 17, 1939 and 274 on May 22, 1947.
In the middle of the village is the parish church of St. Florian . Between Třemešná and Osoblaha ( Hotzenplotz ) there has been a narrow-gauge railway with a track width of 760 mm since 1898 . This is also the only narrow-gauge railway line operated by the Czech state railway company České dráhy .
- Karl Schneider: Chronicle of the community Röwersdorf (East Sudetenland). Hometown community Röwersdorf, Weissenburg 1990.
- Josef Chowanetz, Alois Wurst: The Hotzenplotzer school district. Wurst, Damasko 1890, pp. 197-215.
- Website of the municipality of Třemešná (Czech)
- Narrow-gauge railway Třemešná - Osoblaha
- Translation of the memorial book of the Röwersdorf community by Karl Schneider into translation by Helmut Pilzer as a PC version
- Interview with Tereza Chlebovská about the eventful history of her hometown
- Český statistický úřad - The population of the Czech municipalities as of January 1, 2019 (PDF; 7.4 MiB)