City of Kalbe (Milde)
|Height :||33 m|
|Area :||22.67 km²|
|Residents :||110 (December 31, 2018)|
|Population density :||5 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||January 1, 2010|
|Postal code :||39624|
|Area code :||039030|
Location of Vienau in Saxony-Anhalt
Vienau, an Altmark street village with a church, lies at , about 25 kilometers southeast of the district town of Salzwedel . The Vienauer Graben in the east of the village flows south into the Untere Milde (Untermilde), which flows into the Milde three kilometers east of the village .
The town of Vienau extends on the edge of the Kalbeschen Werder plateau . The forest area Mühlenbusch west of the village is designated as a nature reserve "Kalbescher Werder bei Vienau". The highest elevation is about on the Dolchauer Berg in the north of the village.
In 1285, hermannus de fi ne is mentioned in a document issued by the council in Stendal. Vienau is first mentioned as Vynowe in 1324 , when Hans and Heinecke von Kröcher sold Kalbe Castle and the associated villages to Albrecht von Alvensleben .
Further mentions are 1473 vinow , 1593 Vynaw and 1687 Vienow . In 1745 Vienau is described as a village with a knight's seat and a water mill. There lived 6 farmers, 12 kossats , 10 residents and old people , a miller, two tailors, a shepherd, a shepherd, 21 women, 17 big sons, 14 big daughters, 8 sons and 21 daughters under 10 years, a boy and three Maids. In 1775 it is called a church village.
The districts of Dolchau and Beese were also mentioned for the first time in 1324, but Mehrin as early as 1318.
Origin of the place name
Franz Mertens derives the place name from vino for wine or vinica for vineyard . Vienau therefore means vineyards . There used to be a vineyard in the district.
On September 30, 1928, the Vienau manor district was combined with the Vienau rural community.
On 25 July 1952, the municipality of Vienau was from the district Salzwedel in the county Kalbe (Milde) reclassified. On January 1, 1998 she was assigned to the Salzwedel district . On July 1, 1994, she finally came to the Altmarkkreis Salzwedel .
By the end of 2009, Vienau formed an independent municipality with the districts of Beese, Dolchau and Mehrin (all three places were incorporated into Vienau on October 17, 1973), which was a member of the Arendsee-Kalbe administrative association .
The municipal councils of the municipalities of Kalbe (Milde) (on June 25, 2009), Brunau (on May 12, 2009), Engersen (on June 2, 2009), Jeetze (on June 3, 2009), Kakerbeck ( on June 25th, 2009), Packebusch (on June 4th, 2009) and Vienau (on May 14th, 2009) that their parishes will be dissolved and merged into a new town Kalbe (Milde). This contract was approved by the county as the lower local supervisory authority and came into effect on January 1, 2010.
After the implementation of the unification agreement of the previously independent municipality of Vienau, Vienau, Beese, Dolchau and Mehrin became districts of the new town of Kalbe (Milde). For the included municipality, the local constitution according to §§ 86 ff. Municipality code of Saxony-Anhalt is introduced. The recorded municipality of Vienau and the future districts of Vienau, Beese, Dolchau and Mehrin became the locality of the new town of Kalbe (Milde). A local council with five members including the local mayor was formed in the incorporated municipality and now Vienau.
Manor and manor district
The evangelical parish of Vienau used to belong to the parish of Mehrin. In 1993 the parish came to the parish Pakebusch, later to the parish Jeetze. Today it belongs to the parish Fleetmark-Jeetze of the parish of Salzwedel in the Provostspengel Stendal-Magdeburg of the Evangelical Church in Central Germany .
coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on October 9, 2000 by the Magdeburg Regional Council.
Blazon : “Split over a raised, flat golden tip of blue and green; in front an obliquely left black contoured silver fish with a dorsal fin and two ventral fins, in the back two golden ears of corn staggered diagonally on the stalk with black awns; below a hanging green hop shoot with two leaves turned towards the edges of the shield and four stalked umbels side by side. "
The colors of the parish were blue - gold (yellow).
The last honorary mayor of the community was Fritz Borchmann. After the municipality was dissolved, he was honorary local mayor until 2016.
Culture and sights
- The evangelical village church of Vienau, a rectangular plastered building with a small polygonal apse , was built in 1868 using a late Roman west cross tower from the 11th / 12th centuries. Century erected. Inside there is a children's grave from the 17th century. Behind the altar is a copy of Raphael's painting Madonna della Sedia .
- The local cemetery is located in the churchyard.
The complex, which was built between 1740 and 1747, is now only a ruin . The estate was owned by the von Alvensleben family from 1324 to 1816 . Friederike von Alvensleben , among others, lived here . ( )
- At the local cemetery is the grave of a particularly well-known Poles who during the Second World War deported to Germany and on the manor of calving a victim of forced labor was.
- On the Dolchauer Berg, 1.5 kilometers north of Vienau, there is a memorial for the fallen of the First and Second World Wars, a boulder with name plaques.
- Association of the voluntary fire brigade Vienau e. V.
- Sports club SV "Eintracht" Vienau e. V.
- Wilhelm Zahn : Local history of the Altmark . Edited by Martin Ehlies based on the bequests of the author. 2nd Edition. Verlag Salzwedeler Wochenblatt, Graphische Anstalt, GmbH, Salzwedel 1928, p. 156 .
- JAF Hermes, MJ Weigelt: Historical-geographical-statistical-topographical handbook from the administrative districts of Magdeburg . Topographical part. Ed .: Verlag Heinrichshofen. tape 2 , 1842, p. 348-349 ( versionhttp: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3DHB4_AAAAcAAJ%26pg%3DPA348~IA%3D~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~ double-sided%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D ).
- the city of Kalbe (Milde): Population data as of December 31. from 2015 to 2018 . 4th March 2019.
- Saxony-Anhalt viewer of the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation ( notes )
- City of Kalbe (Milde) (ed.): Main statute of the municipality of City of Kalbe (Milde) . § 12, local constitution. June 1, 2015 ( PDF; 208 KB [accessed December 23, 2017]).
- Adolph Friedrich Riedel : Codex diplomaticus Brandenburgensis : Collection of documents, chronicles and other source documents . Main part 1st volume 15 . Berlin 1858, p. 33 ( digitized version ).
- Adolph Friedrich Riedel : Codex diplomaticus Brandenburgensis : Collection of documents, chronicles and other source documents . Main part 1st volume 17 . Berlin 1859, p. 378 ( digitized version ).
- Peter P. Rohrlach: Historical Ortlexikon für die Altmark (Historical Ortlexikon für Brandenburg, Part XII) . Berliner Wissenschafts-Verlag, Berlin 2018, ISBN 978-3-8305-2235-5 , pp. 2297-2301 .
- Franz Mertens: Home book of the Gardelegen district and its immediate surroundings . Ed .: Council of the Gardelegen district. Gardelegen 1956, DNB 1015184308 , p. 216 .
- Administrative region of Magdeburg (Ed.): Official Gazette of the Government of Magdeburg . 1928, p. 217 . ,
- Federal Statistical Office (Ed.): Municipalities 1994 and their changes since 01.01.1948 in the new federal states . Metzler-Poeschel, Stuttgart 1995, ISBN 3-8246-0321-7 , pp. 360, 364 .
- Federal Statistical Office (Ed.): Municipalities 1994 and their changes since 01.01.1948 in the new federal states . Metzler-Poeschel, Stuttgart 1995, ISBN 3-8246-0321-7 , pp. 361 f .
- Official Journal of the District No. 8/2009 Pages 208-214 ( Memento of October 11, 2010 in the Internet Archive )
- StBA: Area changes from January 01 to December 31, 2010
- Haase, Hilbert: Parish Almanach or the Protestant clergy and churches of the province of Saxony in the counties of Wernigerode, Rossla and Stolberg . 19th year, 1903, p. 51 ( wiki-de.genealogy.net [accessed February 14, 2019]). ,
- Parish area Fleetmark-Jeetze. Retrieved February 14, 2019 .
- State statistical office Saxony-Anhalt - area and elections, mayoral election - Vienau municipality - Altmarkkreis Salzwedel. July 15, 2009, accessed February 15, 2019 .
- Cornelia Kaiser: 37 years of work for the good of the commune . In: Volksstimme Magdeburg, local Gardelegen . March 12, 2017 ( volksstimme.de [accessed February 15, 2019]).
- Thomas Hartwig: All Altmark churches from A to Z . Elbe-Havel-Verlag, Havelberg 2012, ISBN 978-3-9814039-5-4 , p. 510 .
- family v. Alvensleben eV - Vienau. Retrieved December 27, 2018 .
- Online project monuments to the likes. Vienau on www.denkmalprojekt.org. April 1, 2018, accessed February 15, 2019 .