Bauerfeind grew up as an only child in her native town of Aalen , where she also graduated from high school. From October 2003 to February 2007 she studied technology journalism at the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences in Sankt Augustin and graduated with a diploma. During her studies she won a casting in October 2005 for the daily Internet TV show Ehrensenf against about 20 other applicants. From November 2005 to June 2007 she presented Ehrensenf , which in 2006 received the Lead Award in the WebFeature of the Year category , the Grimme Online Award in the Culture and Entertainment category and the Audience Award. On March 29, 2007 she received the New Media Award in the people category . During her time at Ehrensenf , she also worked for the radio station 1 Live .
In June 2007 she hosted an issue of the culture magazine Stilbruch for the rbb , and on August 25th as an “announcer” in the style of the 1960s , she hosted the 3sat theme day Televisions in black and white . From September 13, 2007 to January 31, 2008 she represented Tita von Hardenberg as the presenter of Polylux magazine in the first .
In February 2008, ZDF entrusted her with the moderation of the festive gala for the opening of the 58th Berlin International Film Festival and the final award ceremony. She also moderated the opening and closing events at the 59th Berlin International Film Festival .
In March 2008 she could be seen in the 1-2-3 Moscow series on 3sat. The show documented a race between her and singer Henning Wehland on the way from Berlin to Moscow. In February and March 2009 the sequel 1-2-3 Istanbul followed in four episodes, from Ljubljana to Istanbul .
In April 2008 she hosted a special program called Kulturzeit , the broadcast Baustelle Kulturzeit . During the European Football Championship in 2008 , she hosted the programs Switzerland from A to Z and Austria from A to Z on ZDF , in which the two host countries of the European Championship were presented in a humorous way. On June 2, 2009, on the occasion of the European elections, ZDF broadcast the program EU from AZ , in which the presenter presented the European Union . On November 28, 2010 3sat was followed by the show Deutschland von AZ , which was nominated for a Grimme Prize in the entertainment category.
On October 3rd, 2008 she moderated the theme day ausGESCHLAFEN at 3sat. The moderation was also an experiment that was supposed to show how sleep deprivation affects the body. At the beginning of the recording, Katrin Bauerfeind was awake 24 hours and moderated a further 24 hours, which were shown live on the Internet.
From 2009 to 2013 she presented the popular culture magazine Bauerfeind, named after her, on 3sat.
In May 2011 she made headlines with her moderation at the awarding of the 7th Henri Nannen Prize in the Schauspielhaus Hamburg . A question asked by Katrin Bauerfeind on stage to René Pfister , the winner in the Reportage category , was subsequently deprived of the prize.
In the show 3 to 9 from May 14, 2010 she worked as a co-presenter. From March 2008 to December 2011 she hosted the program one hour time for the weekly newspaper Die Zeit on Radio Eins at Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg , alternating with Anja Goerz . From 2011 to 2013, ZDFkultur showed the fortnightly program Bauerfeind 28:30 , with a long version of the interviews she conducted for her Bauerfeind magazine . 28:30 stands for the length of the interviews and thus of the broadcast. On August 26, 2013, she and Ingo Zamperoni presented the political show Convince us! The politician check in the first. From April 2014 to December 2016 she was protagonist of the emitted at 3sat assisted Bauernfeind ... . In August 2014 she moderated the comedy show What would be if? With Jan Böhmermann , Palina Rojinski and Jan Köppen, which was canceled after three test broadcasts . at RTL .
On January 21, 2016, her second book was published. There are recipes in the back: Stories that would never happen to men .
Bauerfeind has hosted the podcast named after her since March 2018, Frau Bauerfeind has questions . Bauerfeind has been hosting the talk show Bauerfeind - Die Show zur Frau , which is broadcast on MDR and One , since February 2019 . On September 23, 2019, the streaming provider Joyn released the first season of the comedy television series Ms. Jordan equals, starring Bauerfeind . On October 7, 2019, she was a guest on the TV show Late Night Berlin and won a purchased doctoral degree in one game.
Bauerfeind has been playing the saxophone since she was seven .
- 2010: Love and other delicacies , guest appearance
- 2012: Half a hundred
- 2013: King of Germany
- 2014: Zorn (TV series; episode: Death and Rain )
- 2014: Night Shift (TV series; episode: We're all not angels )
- 2016: The Zurich crime thriller (TV series; episode: Borchert's case )
- 2017: You Are Wanted (Amazon Series)
- 2019: Traces of Evil (TV series; episode: Longing )
- 2019: Ms. Jordan equals (TV series)
- I'm missing a day between Sunday and Monday: stories of beautiful failure . Fischer Taschenbuch, Frankfurt am Main 2014, ISBN 978-3-596-19891-7 .
- There are recipes in the back: stories that would never happen to men . Fischer Taschenbuch, Frankfurt am Main 2016, ISBN 978-3-596-03396-6 .
- Everything can, love must: Stories from the heart region . S. Fischer, Frankfurt am Main 2018, ISBN 978-3-10-397340-2 .
- Official website
- Katrin Bauerfeind in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Bauerfeind - The show for women at fernsehserien.de
- Podcast "Bauerfeind has questions", part 7 - Interview with Max Moor , 7:44 min of the third chapter: "Exactly different from Sibylle Berg"
- Katrin Bauerfeind in the Munzinger archive , accessed on March 23, 2016 ( beginning of article freely accessible)
- I'm missing a day between Sunday and Monday. Stories of beautiful failure, p. 25.
- Prices for “Ehrensenf” and “Spreeblick”. In: FAZ.net . June 2, 2006, accessed December 13, 2014 .
- New Media Award 2007 - press release (PDF; 32 kB)
- "I am wise now". In: tagesspiegel.de. Retrieved December 13, 2014 .
- Switzerland and Austria “from A to Z”. Katrin Bauerfeind explores the EM host countries on ZDF
- www.grimme-institut.de ( Memento of the original dated December 29, 2010 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- DWDL.de: 3sat: Bauerfeind gets its own pop culture magazine
- Solo with lady. In: Spiegel Online. September 7, 2009, accessed December 13, 2014 .
- Christopher Keil: Henri Nannen Prize: Honor revoked - the jury follows up. In: sueddeutsche.de. May 11, 2011, accessed December 13, 2014 .
- Program on the ARD website (accessed on August 27, 2013)
- "Ms. Bauerfeind has questions" . In: Audible magazine . ( audible.de [accessed on March 12, 2018]).
- One and MDR make "The Show for Women" with Bauerfeind. Retrieved February 10, 2019 .
- Westfälische Nachrichten : “Comedy instead of feminism series” - The Joyn streaming service starts the series “Ms. Jordan equals” with Katrin Bauerfeind , Medien, Markus Schu, September 21, 2019
- Late Night Berlin - Season 2019, episode October 17, 7, 2019, accessed on October 8, 2019 .
- Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung : Katrin Bauerfeind: I saw Pretty Woman 20 times , loaded on April 16, 2019, March 24, 2018
- Ijoma Mangold: Katrin Bauerfeind: That was my salvation | ZEITmagazin . In: The time . March 16, 2016, ISSN 0044-2070 ( zeit.de [accessed on March 12, 2018]).
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Bauerfeind, Katrin Sibylle (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German journalist, presenter and book author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 21, 1982|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bask|