|Radio station ( public service )|
|reception||terrestrial ( VHF , DAB + ), via satellite ( DVB-S ), as an Internet live stream and in most cable networks (VHF, DVB-C )|
|Reception area||North Rhine-Westphalia|
|Broadcaster||West German Broadcasting Cologne|
|Program director||Jochen Rausch|
|Start of transmission||April 1, 1995|
|Program type||Youth radio|
|List of radio stations|
1 Live started on April 1, 1995 as the successor to WDR 1 at 5 a.m. with an announcement by Egon Hoegen and the song Here we go by Stakka Bo . With this, the WDR reacted to the competitive pressure in the radio market, which had increased due to the introduction of private radio in North Rhine-Westphalia at the beginning of the 1990s. With the program reform, the first WDR radio program was supposed to attract more younger audiences again. With the start of the new program, radio advertising was also introduced in this program, which until then had only been broadcast in waves WDR 2 and WDR 4 . From April 1997 to March 21, 2012 the program was produced by 1 Live in the MediaPark Cologne . Since March 22, 2012, the program has been coming from the new 1-Live house in downtown Cologne.
On September 1, 2000, 1 Live carried out a program reform for the first time. In the core time between 2 a.m. and 8 p.m., the program was no longer divided into programs , but rather had the day and the number of the respective hour as the title, for example “One Live - Thursday - Eighteen”. Only from 8 p.m. were there names for the individual programs, including, for example, the cult complex from Mondays to Thursdays from 8 p.m. , which increasingly played music outside the mainstream . On Sundays there was the show Heimatkult in the evening program , which featured bands from the broadcasting area, and the show Raum und Zeit. (Today 1 Live Fiehe )
Another relaunch was carried out on January 5, 2007 . Since then, the program has been more closely linked to the moderators, after whom the programs in the daily program between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. are named. In addition, more informative elements have been incorporated into the daily program again since the relaunch. The call-in broadcast 1 live sector was introduced between 6 and 8 p.m. , as it was in the same place between 1996 and 2000. In June 2009 the program scheme was changed again.
On April 8, 2013 there was a minor relaunch, during which the sound design was essentially revised. There were only a few changes to the broadcast schedule, the most noticeable being the new program “Absolut Saturday” (every Saturday, 9 am–2pm), which was now moderated weekly by Christian Terhoeven and Michael Dietz . As part of the relaunch, the digital channel 1 Live Diggi was also revised, which has now been converted from a purely unmoderated music program to a program in which young presenters and new concepts are to be tested.
Music and program
Mainstream titles are mostly played during the day; in addition, German newcomers in particular are given attention. The band Wir sind Helden was supported, made known and played by 1 Live even before they had a record deal . According to the company's own information, every third title played should come from a German, but not necessarily German-speaking, artist. From 8 p.m. you can hear mostly music outside the mainstream at 1 Live. 1 Live mainly plays pop music , while 1 Live Diggi plays more dance and hip-hop .
Between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. all programs are named after their moderators.
In the morning
Between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. (for early evening special programs until 7 p.m.) there is 1 live Sophie Schramm and Simone alternating with 1 live Kammel and Kühler and 1 live with Larissa Rieß and Philipp Isterewicz .
Between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. (not for early evening special programs) Monday to Thursday, the topics of the day will be shown in 1 Live with Marvin Fischer , alternating with Benni Bauerdick , with Johanna Tänzer, with Larissa Rieß , with Maike Greine , with Lara Heinz and worked up again with Freddie Schürheck . Since March 5, 2019, Daniel Schlipf has hosted the program 1LIVE Dangerzone as Daniel Danger every Tuesday between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Early evening specials (once or twice a month)
The following programs are broadcast between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.:
|broadcast||-||Broadcast day||Broadcast rhythm|
|1LIVE The sector is calling||Since September 21, 2017 there has been 1 live “The Sector is calling”, which is presented by Martin Klempnow (Dennis from Hürth ) from 7 pm to 8 pm.||Wednesday||Once a month|
in the evening
A revised Plan B was launched on April 6, 2015. The moderation teams are Franziska Niesar and Tilmann Köllner as well as Bianca Hauda and Kotaro Dürr .
Until then, the cult program “Klubbing” with Mike Litt and DJ Larse ran on Fridays for 15 years. A mix of literature and urban music. Then the broadcast 1 Live Go! at the start with the moderation duo Philipp Isterewicz and Larissa Rieß , supported by DJ Jan-Christian Zeller .
The evening program (Monday to Thursday) used to consist of the program 1 Live Plan B , in which alternative and new music played a major role. "1Live Klubbing" on Fridays. Towards the end of a month, the special programs 1 Live Record Dispute and 1 Live Record of the Month were integrated into the program.
More broadcasts in the evening
The following programs are still available from Monday to Thursday (from 11 p.m. to 12 a.m.):
|broadcast||Broadcast rhythm||Broadcast day|
|1 live cassette deck||weekly alternating with (if in the program) 1 live concert summer (or winter )
|1 live report||once a month
(during the summer break from 1 live sound stories every week)
(alternating with 1 live sound stories )
|1 live sound stories||3–4 times per month
(alternating with 1 live report )
|1 Live Fuck Forward||weekly||Tuesday|
|1 Live good people||weekly||Wednesday|
|1 live crime thriller||every 14 days
(alternating with 1 live short story )
|1 live short story||every 14 days
(alternating with 1 live crime thriller )
From Monday to Friday additional programs (from midnight to 1 a.m.).
|1 live hip hop session||Friday|
Since June 12, 2018, ARD's young night has been broadcast live Monday to Friday from 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. Current mainstream titles are played, which are interrupted by news every hour on the hour; these are taken over by Westdeutscher Rundfunk . Traffic reports are also sent every half hour. Unlike during the day, nationwide traffic reports with danger reports are sent, as ARD's young night is broadcast on all ARD youth radio stations, except PULS and Bremen NEXT .
The program is moderated by Lisa Kestel, Johanna Tänzer, Marvin Fischer, Lara Heinz, Meike Greine and Benni Bauerdick, Kotaro Dürr, Markus Fröhle and Fritz Schaefer alternately.
Between 5 a.m. and 10 a.m., news (initially prompt , today information ) and weather (sector weather ) are sent every half hour (Monday to Saturday) , during the rest of the time and on Sundays only hourly. Well-known news presenters include Martin Günther, Benjamin Paries, Steffi Orbach, Kerstin Bonn and Abelo Afhakama. Traffic reports ( traffic jams) are sent every half hour during the day and in the evening, although these are often omitted due to the continuous programs such as the 1 Live Reading , the 1 Live Talk or other special programs . Current hazard reports are generally not taken into account. Instead, the Enhanced Other Networks service is offered so that the traffic reports from the WDR 2 service transmitter can be received.
The daily program includes contributions on special topics in which a reporter informs the presenter of gossip from the pop scene (1 live pop) , the cinema program (1 live cinema) , new computer games (1 live game) , football (1 live 911) or current events in politics and society (1 live update) . There are also studio guests and many comedy contributions, some of which are produced on a daily basis and some are also made available as podcasts.
Weekend broadcasts (Saturday and Sunday)
- 1 Live with Johanna Tänzer alternating with Benni Bauerdick and Maike Greine (Saturday 6 a.m. - 9 a.m.)
- 1 Live with Franziska Niesar and Tilmann Köllner (Saturday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- 1 Live with Marvin Fischer alternating with Lisa Kestel (Saturday 2pm - 6pm)
- 1 Live Moving with Jan-Christian Zeller (Saturday 6pm - 10pm)
- 1 live DJ session with Moguai and well-known DJs such as David Guetta or Fedde Le Grand (Saturday 10pm - 1am)
- 1 Live with Benni Bauerdick , alternating with Johanna Tänzer, with Maike Greine, with Marvin Fischer , Lara Heinz and with Lisa Kestel (Sunday 6–9 a.m.)
- 1 Live with Freddie Schürheck (Sunday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- 1 Live New-for-the-Sector Sunday with Philipp Isterewicz (Sunday 2pm - 6pm)
- 1 Live Stories with Mona Ameziane (until July 16, 2017 with Mike Litt ) (Sunday 6pm - 10pm)
- 1 Live Fiehe with Klaus Fiehe (Sunday 10pm - 1am)
- 1 Live Klubbing on the go
1 live concert summer and concert winter
In 1 live concert summer (or winter ) (if in the program) the exclusive recordings of the most beautiful live performances of the last months will be presented again.
|1 live concert summer||In summer|
|1 live concert winter||In the winter|
- 1 Live Kruising (predecessor of 1 Live Moving, successor to 1 Live Partyservice, was broadcast between August 21, 2004 and the end of 2006 on Saturdays between 8 p.m. and 2 a.m.)
- 1 Live Nachtaktiv (predecessor of 1 Live Partyservice, has been broadcast on Saturdays between 8 p.m. and midnight since it started broadcasting until the end of 1995)
- 1 Live Party Service (successor to 1 Live Nachtaktiv. Was always broadcast on Saturdays from 8 p.m. to midnight, from October 1999 until 5 a.m. and took over 1 Live Treibhaus. In October 2000, it was extended to 6 a.m. August 2004 broadcast, then replaced by 1 Live Kruising)
- 1 Live Lattenknaller (Saturday between 2 and 6 p.m. the current German charts with coverage of the Bundesliga games, moderated by Stephan Laak and Piet Blank)
- 1 Live SonderBar (call-in broadcast on topics of the day, similar to 1 live sector . Moderated by Thomas Hackenberg, Peter Großmann, Robert Treutel and Arnd Zeigler )
- 1 Live Raum und Zeit (has been renamed 1 Live Fiehe)
- 1 Live Treibhaus (Was broadcast on Sundays between midnight and 2 a.m. from 1995 to 1999, then integrated into 1 Live Party Service. The program was moderated and designed by DJs Steffen Irlinger and Ingo Sänger )
- Hitfahrzentrale (the top 20 hits compiled by 1 live listener, on Sundays between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.)
- Kult complex (Monday to Friday between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.)
- Mink and Heart (Sundays between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.)
- 1 Live A short broadcast on the state of humor (Sundays between 6 and 8 p.m.)
- 1 Live - The big Jan Böhmermann radio show (last Wednesday of the month 5–6pm, the following Sunday 7–9pm until January 2011)
- 1 Live Beeck and Böhmermann (Monday to Friday between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. until April 2011)
- 1 Live the very best on Saturday (Saturday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.) (until April 6, 2013, predecessor of 1 Live Absolut Saturday )
- Raabio with Stefan Raab (Wednesdays from May 1997 to December 1998)
- 1 Live Beeck & Guse (former show with Simon Beeck and Chris Guse until the end of 2013)
- 1 Live with Terhoeven and Dietz
- 1 Live with Mrs. Heinrich
(until the beginning of 2016)
- 1 Live 911 (as a separate broadcast)
(until May 23, 2016)
- 1 Live Domian
(until December 17, 2016)
- 1 Live the Schorn Show with Thorsten Schorn
(from 2001 to May 19, 2017)
- 1 Live Beeck and Middendorf
- 1 Live Gold (until June 9, 2018)
- 1 Live Plan B playlist (until June 7, 2018)
Comedy contributions can be heard over and over again in the program . These initially included the Eins-Live-Rescuers , a paramedic trio consisting of the somewhat clumsy Dr. Ingo, his driver Rufus and the civilian Ronny, who always cause more disasters than they should prevent - with corresponding consequences. The " Eins Live Ponyhof " is also known from the early days.
Since 1996, the comedy duo Onkel Fisch offered various regular comedy programs. The best known here is Sataan - The series in which the lord of hell tries unsuccessfully to destroy the world and always fails due to some misunderstanding. During the summer vacation special episodes were broadcast in which Sataan stepped on vacation one after another. Other programs by Uncle Fisch are Grillstube Saloniki , Der kleine Junge Mann (later Zivi ) from next door , Eins-Live-Dating-Show and the ReimReiter .
Numerous comedy series that ran in the first few years of broadcasting came from the producer duo Attacke Pinguin (Bernd Kirchhöfer and Peter Saurbier, later Tony Mono ). The title girl from Live Eins and Megahits nach Noten - Musikschule Lempinsky ran successfully for several years . The latter was a forerunner of the Tony Mono concept, in which current chart hits were covered by a music school teacher and his student. Also from Attacke Pinguin was Die Biene Mayer about the adventures of the adult bee and her openly gay friend Willy. When Guido Westerwelle was Vice-Chancellor under Angela Merkel , this series was continued in a slightly different form as Westerwilli and the bee M. , which related their sometimes problematic relationship to the cartoon series Maya the Bee.
The radio puzzle , which was broadcast almost daily at around 12:15 p.m., ran the longest so far . In short, detailed radio plays, word games were presented with different characteristic voices, the solution of which one could guess. Between 1995 and 2003, Attacke Pinguin produced over 2000 episodes for which listeners also sent in suggestions. Only towards the end of the running time did the radio puzzle no longer have a fixed broadcast slot. In 2010 and 2011 a new version of the radio puzzle , in which Bernd Kirchhöfer also participated, was broadcast over a few months.
After the great success of Herbert Grönemeyer's album “ Mensch ”, Attacke Pinguin produced the series Similarie and Mr Bert , in which Mr Bert - like his counterpart from Sesame Street - lives in a shared apartment with the annoying similarity. Since resemblance always bothers him when rehearsing, Mr. Bert expresses his anger in verbose and complicated descriptions. When the series was about to end, Grönemeyer's album " 12 " was released, so that a sequel with Ich, Herr Bert was made.
From 2006 on, " Lukas' Diary " was running , which parodies the life of footballer Lukas Podolski . The soccer player even wanted to take legal action against this. The lawsuit against WDR was withdrawn, but it did not give any interviews to ARD in the first two weeks of the 2006 FIFA World Cup .
There is also, among other things, the "original sound charts", which contain funny statements from television and radio. The new top 5 are selected from the top 5 and five new products on a weekly basis. At the end of the year there is the "Annual O-Ton-Charts".
Another comedian is Jimmy Breuer , his formats ran under the title Bei Ruf Breuer (fun calls) or Jimmy Breuer hat 'nen short . He was described in the official 1 Live program as the brightest star in the fun firmament and satirized bad German stand-up comedy with flat jokes and all the more self-confidence. Especially with Jimmy Breuer , the (fictional) audience shouted slogans like Hau from him! and fuck off! to, but despite everything, Jimmy Breuer was so naive that he still considered himself one of the best comedians. The opinion of the 1 live listeners was divided about this type of comedy.
Since January 2011 the comedy format Noob and Nerd has been running almost every day. It is about a shared flat with Noob Manuél, nerd Dennis and the Spanish exchange student Si. The series plays with clichés such as the "uptight", insecure, shy and also somewhat unworldly Manuél or the technology freak Dennis, who watches TV most of the time and associates everything with something from the technology scene. Other actors are Mr. Braunschweig (the landlord), an "old school" man, who sometimes has an almost military demeanor and a somewhat extreme opinion, the neurotic neighbor Veronica Ferres , whose voice, however, is never clear, but only bright, fast and incomprehensible and the metal neighbor Jörg. These people are also very clichéd. The episodes of “Noob and Nerd” can also be seen as a comic on 1 Live TV. There is also the radio comedy Dennis is calling . The fictitious calls from the listener Dennis from Hürth describe absurd situations in the life of a fictitious vocational school student from Hürth who is depicted as socially disadvantaged and poorly educated . The show plays with the common prejudices in Cologne against residents of the Rhein-Erft district. There were also the comedy shows Jesus and Global Geiss ; Since January 2015 there is the 1 Live Babo-Bus , which was in the program for the first time in November 2014 and ran as part of the 1 Live Comedy November. Due to its great popularity, it has been running in the regular program of 1 Live since January 2015. Until December 22nd, 2015 there was 1 Live 90s Park , where comedian Luke Mockridge looked back at the 90s. This was also part of the Comedy November 2014 program for the first time and then ran in the regular program of 1 Live.
For a long time, Mirja Boes also had her own format called Mirja to go .
In addition, 1 Live was able to win another well-known comedian for its program, namely Dave Davis alias "Motombo Umbokko", who went on weekly sector safari from August 2010 . The starting point for this format was the 2010 Soccer World Cup in South Africa.
As part of the 1 Live lecture hall comedy (see under “Events”) Werkerpedia - Das 1 LIVE radio presentation was introduced, with David Werker telling students wisdom from his German studies.
There was also current news as the Mallorca beer tent song "Ballermann Nachrichten" and the series Wulffmother, which referred to Christian Wulff and his mother, and ran from June to July 2010.
Another well-known comedy is the fictional record producer Tony Mono , who mixes current songs from the charts with specially sung lyrics. In addition, there is a “weather forecast song” every Friday at the weekend, in which the weather for the weekend is packed into a song from the charts. There are also selected specials, for example the “Tony Mono's Advent Calendar” every year during the Christmas season, in which the songs are all themed for Christmas. In autumn 2009 Tony Mono was on tour with it and visited 13 clubs in the "Sector" (North Rhine-Westphalia). At the start of the Tony Mono World Tour 2012, 24 1 live listeners were able to experience the star producer live in Las Vegas.
Depending on how popular it is with the listeners, there are comedy series that are produced for years, but others come to an end after just a few episodes. This often happens when a series does not provide current material, for example there were only three episodes of "The Ulla Files" on the occasion of Ulla Schmidt's company car affair or "The Fummelcamp" in early 2009 on the occasion of the fourth season of the jungle camp . Also Snuffles , the 2,008 weeks with a surprise hit number one in the German single charts was, was with fictional crossover, for example, with the song Young of the doctors or angels of Rammstein kidding this time. Other series like "Lukas' Diary" or "Tony Mono" (see above) run for years. Three seasons of the “Radiotelenovela” with the title “Timo - Ways to Happiness” (with an interruption between the individual seasons) were produced. Still other comedy series experience an annual reunion, for example the “Easter pop phases” before Easter, “Lars, the leaf sucker” in autumn and “Karl Konfetti (laughter is for the best medicine)” at Carnival, some of which are also made available as podcasts.
Other stations and projects
1 live diggi
Since August 16, 2004 there has been the advertising-free channel 1 Live diggi in addition to the 1 Live program. It should be an alternative to the main program without moderation or similar interruptions. Only the 1 Live Info and some comedy formats briefly interrupted the program.
Since April 11, 2013, the station has been moderated daily from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., alternating between Johanna Tänzer, Larissa Rieß, Maike Greine, Benni Bauerdick, Marvin Fischer, Gero Simone, Lara Heinz and Sophie Passmann . Values are placed on current music, especially dance , pop and hip-hop . From Monday to Thursday, the "1 Live Specials" run on the station at night from midnight, where the web streams Plan B, New for the Sector, HipHop and Schenken Dich Liebe are broadcast in parallel on 1 Live diggi. 1 Live diggi can be received via the Internet as a stream , via antenna ( DAB ), satellite ( DVB-S ) and in cable networks ( DVB-C ).
1 live art
On October 4, 2006, 1 Live Kunst started a channel dealing with cultural topics and sophisticated pop music. From 3:15 p.m. a four-hour program was broadcast, which was repeated in a loop until the next afternoon. 1 Live Art combined alternative music with diverse contributions from WDR 2 , WDR 3 , WDR 5 and from our own production. Despite positive reviews and low production costs, the program was limited to broadcasting via live stream until the end. On May 28, 2009 1 Live Kunst broadcast the last time, as part of the 12th State Broadcasting Treaty , the program was discontinued. The moderators were Rebecca Link, Sonja Meschkat, Manuel Unger and Mike Litt.
1 live TV
Since June 2008, the "1 Live TV" as a media library has mainly been offering videos over 1 Live (studio guests, radio concert recordings, radio shows and comedy videos), but videos from the entire ARD and WDR program are also implemented, including Excerpts from the WDR series “ Dittsche ” or the ARD show “ Harald Schmidt ”.
1 live circle of friends / 1 live love alert
Under the title 1 Live Love Alarm, 1 Live offered a flirt community. Due to the changes in the 12th State Broadcasting Treaty , which no longer allows partnership exchanges , the community has been renamed 1LIVE Freundeskreis .
In the radio program there was a single of the day section , in which a male or female single was introduced who was a member of the community. There was also the 1LIVE love alarm party in alternating cities in North Rhine-Westphalia, where a DJ played music together with a 1-Live presenter. Since these two contents were not affected by the ban, they continued to exist.
The 1LIVE circle of friends has been redesigned and equipped with new functions. Since the redesign, the Freundeskreis has been integrated into the 1 Live program more often. However, on January 15, 2016, the 1LIVE Circle of Friends was taken offline.
Current moderators in the main program
|Martin Klempnow (Dennis from Hürth )||
||September 22, 2017–|
||December 27, 2014–|
||May 17, 2016–|
|Ron cooler||May 17, 2016–|
||April 10, 2015–|
||17th February 2020|
||17th February 2020|
||December 6, 2015–|
||December 13, 2015–|
||September 4, 2019–25. March 2020|
||April 6, 2015–|
||April 6, 2015–|
||September 7, 2015–|
||April 10, 2015–|
||March 4, 2014–|
||23 July 2017–|
Current moderators at 1 Live diGGi
(since April 2015 in the main program of 1 Live)
(since December 6, 2015 also in the main program of 1 Live)
|Marvin Fischer||January 14, 2016–|
|Kraftklub (radio with K)||August 25, 2016–|
|Lara Heinz||January 17, 2018–|
|Sophie Passmann||January 26, 2018–|
Some former 1 Live presenters are now well-known TV presenters, such as B. Jürgen Domian , Stefan Raab , Arnd Zeigler , Jan Böhmermann , Jörg Thadeusz , Kena Amoa , Thomas Bug , Michael Dietz, Jeannine Michaelsen , Anja Backhaus , Joko Winterscheidt , Thorsten Schorn , Sabine Heinrich and Linda Zervakis . In addition, there were Noah Sow , Piet Blank , Jürgen Mayer, Ulli Luckhaus, Stephan Karkowsky , Mike Litt, Stephan Laack, Robert Treutel , Stefan Quoos, Jan Malte Andresen , Steffi Neu , Kerstin Janse, Steffi Klaus, Felix Parbs, Marcus Lorenz , Miriam Pielhau , Stefan Holler, Susanne Rabsahl, Christoph Flach and Thomas Hackenberg among the moderators in the early years. Martin Günther was a 1-live news presenter from the very beginning.
1 Live can be heard via FM , cable , DAB + , DVB-S , DVB-C and via the Internet - live stream ( web radio ). The program can be received via VHF and DAB + throughout North Rhine-Westphalia and in adjacent areas. Here, 1 Live is usually also fed into the cable network. In Berlin and other federal states, the wave is also fed into the cable network. The former WDR 1 medium wave frequency at the Bonn transmitter was transferred to WDR 2 when it started broadcasting and its performance was greatly reduced.
1 Live organizes various parties and concerts in the broadcasting area, including the 1 Live Krone music prize for German artists, as well as the newcomer festival Das Erste Mal . In addition, the station organizes chart parties, love alerts, club parties and many radio concerts. In addition, 1 Live is represented at many events in the broadcast area. A well-known example is the 1 live school duel , in which a graduate level can win a concert with a band for their graduation ceremony. Once a year, 1 Live broadcasts “One night in…”, where many events such as 1-Live parties, many radio concerts and comedy take place.
The “1 Live Counter Championship” has existed since 2007, in which a band (2007/08 and 2009/10 Die Toten Hosen , 2008/09 Reamonn ) bets against syndicates for the results of the Bundesliga . A syndicate consists of several regular visitors to a pub. The syndicate with the most points at the end of the Bundesliga season wins an exclusive appearance by the band in their pub. Since the 2010/2011 season there has been the 1LIVE club championship in which clubs play for a band. In the 2010/11 and 2011/12 seasons , Die Toten Hosen were again the main prize. The “Bössing Tipper” syndicate from Lünen has already won this competition twice (2008/2009 and 2010/2011).
1 Live used to go on tour once a year, usually at the beginning of the year, with the comedy series as part of the 1 Live Comedy Tour . Some time ago 1 Live also organized many techno parties, for example the big Eins Live New Year's Eve party in Dortmund's Westfalenhallen - most recently in 2001, when the “techno boom” slowly subsided. Many events were also organized by Piet Blank from Blank & Jones , who also had his own club music show on 1 Live, which mainly featured quality trance .
At the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011, the 1 Live lecture hall comedy took place for the first time at various universities and colleges in the “sector”. The shows were hosted by either Tony Mono or Motombo Umbokko. In addition, various young comedians such as David Werker, Jimmy Breuer and Luke Mockridge appeared. This "event" was also used to establish David Werkers Werkerpedia in the broadcast schedule .
- In 2006 1 Live received the echo in the category media partner of the year
- In 2010 1 Live received the Eyes & Ears Award of Europe in the category Best Event Design & Promotion for 1 Live one night in Essen .
- Thomas Guntermann: Between reach and image. From WDR 1 to Eins Live: public broadcasting in transition. Paragon-Verlag, Bochum 1998, ISBN 3-932872-02-9 .
- Official website
- Website from 1 Live diggi
- 1 Live web radios
- 1 Live Circle of Friends
- 1 Live on the ARD's ABC
- We are of legal age
- 1LIVE is moving. Retrieved December 12, 2012 .
- Everything stays new: New sounds, voices and broadcasts
- 1Live over 1Live
- DWDL.de exchange of moderators
- Report next broadcast
- Sound Stories next broadcast
- Sex in 1LIVE
- Good people, next show
- Crime next show
- story next show
- The young night of the ARD
- Podcasts and Audios ( Memento from February 24, 2016 in the Internet Archive )
- Official letter from EinsLive, Blank & Jones Fanpage ( Memento from October 2, 2010 in the Internet Archive )
- Jan Böhmermann leaves 1LIVE. (No longer available online.) Formerly in the original ; Retrieved December 12, 2012 . ( Page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- WDR.de press release: National player Podolski withdraws lawsuit against WDR (accessed on November 3, 2009)
- 1LIVE. August 5, 2020, accessed August 5, 2020 .
- Jimmy Breuer - I still have one! (Broadcast 1581 on February 14, 2011)
- When calling Breuer . Einslive.de. Archived from the original on January 14, 2010. Retrieved on August 11, 2012.
- Comedy with Jimmy Breuer: As Funny as ´ne Gallenkolik , WAZ, December 18, 2011
- 1Live-The really big number
- The big boys
- 1LIVE - THE TONY MONO WORLD TOUR. (No longer available online.) Kattwinkelsche Fabrik Wermelskirchen, January 16, 2013, archived from the original on March 4, 2016 ; Retrieved February 17, 2013 .
- 1Live diggi in the ABC of ARD. Retrieved June 17, 2019 .
- WDR-MEDIAGROUP.com Reference: Project: 1LIVE TV ( Memento from February 9, 2013 in the web archive archive.today ) (accessed on November 3, 2009)
- new law has an impact on the WDR Internet offer . WDR.de. Archived from the original on June 26, 2009. Retrieved on August 12, 2012.
- LM: The EinsLive love alarm is dead, long live the 1Live circle of friends. LM, May 28, 2009, accessed February 17, 2013 .
- For the break of the 1LIVE circle of friends. (No longer available online.) WDR Mediagroup, archived from the original on January 17, 2016 ; accessed on January 17, 2016 .
- New moderation duo starts
- New moderation duo starts
- https://www.dwdl.de/radioupdate/62484/neue_stimme_fr_1live_klubbing_nova_teils_aus_berlin possibly dead link | url = https: //www.dwdl.de/radioupdate/62484/neue_stimme_fr_1live_klubbing = 2018_ausebotberlins |-08 -21 07:07:36 InternetArchiveBot}} (link not available)
- Antenne Bayern reports back, 1Live loses
- 12th International Eyes & Ears Awards 2010. CREATION, INNOVATION & EFFEKTIVITÄT (PDF; 232 kB), page 15, accessed November 2, 2010.