Q School 2013/3
Q School 2013 Event 3
|Tournament type:||Qualifying tournament|
|Venue:||World Snooker Academy,
|Opening:||May 19, 2013|
|Endgame:||22. May 2013
David Morris Lee Spick Chris Wakelin Fraser Patrick
|Highest Break:||123 ( Duane Jones )|
All games were played in the best of 7 mode.
- Players who won the first or second qualifying tournament and were therefore already qualified for the 2013/14 season are marked with a "".
|First round||Round of 16||Quarter finals||Semifinals||final|
|Jamie Rhys Clarke||2|
- Players who won the first or second qualifying tournament and were therefore already qualified for the 2013/14 season.
- Player did not start.
- Player did not receive a visa from the embassy.
- Q School Event 3 Draw (PDF; 656 kB) World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association . May 22, 2013. Archived from the original on December 16, 2013. Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved May 23, 2013.
- Qualifying School - Event Three (2013) . Snooker.org. Retrieved May 19, 2013.
- Q School Event 3 - Century Breaks . In: worldsnookerdata.com . World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association . Retrieved May 19, 2013.