Integrated municipality Beverstedt
|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Basic data (as of 2011)|
|State :||Lower Saxony|
|Area :||197.62 km 2|
|Residents:||13,694 (Dec. 31, 2010)|
|Population density :||69 inhabitants per km 2|
|License plate :||CUX|
|Association key :||03 3 52 403|
|Association structure:||9 municipalities|
|Association administration address
|Wesermünder Strasse 6
The northern and eastern part of the combined municipality is located with the municipalities Beverstedt, Frelsdorf, Appeln, Kirchwistedt and Stubben in the Wesermünder Geest , which in the eastern part of the municipality Kirchwistedt heights just over Reached . The communities of Bokel, Hollen, Lunestedt and Heerstedt to the south and west are located in the transition area of the Geest, which here only reach heights of up to reached, in the lowland region of the Weser and its tributary Lune . The Geest is crossed by numerous smaller moors (Beverstedter Moorgeest). The small meadow river Lune flows through the central community in an east-west direction and with its tributaries Wellener Bach , Billerbeck , Wandsbeck and Altwistedter Lune (left) as well as Beverstedter Bach and Dohrener Bach (right) divides the Geest through valleys into separate "Geest peninsulas".
Joint community structure
The former joint municipality was structured as follows (as of December 31, 2010):
|1. Flecken Beverstedt
(including the districts Beverstedtermühlen, Deelbrügge, Heyerhöfen,
Kramelheide, Easter village , Spintenkamp, Taben, Wachholz, Wehldorf , Wellen and Wollingst )
(including the district of Heise )
(including the districts of Ahe , Altwistedt , Horst and Stemmermühlen )
(formerly Freschluneberg and Westerbeverstedt )
Unified municipality of
|Unified municipality of Schiffdorf||
( Bederkesa municipality )
( joint community Geestequelle - district Rotenburg )
(joint community Geestequelle - district Rotenburg)
( joint municipality of Hagen )
Axstedt Holste ( Hambergen municipality - Osterholz district )
Conversion to a unified church
|Residents||11,335||11,777 ¹||12,087 ¹||12,259 ¹||12,406 ¹||13,365 ¹||14,225 ¹||14,182 ¹||13,694 ¹|
¹ as of December 31st
Population development after the conversion to the unified municipality Beverstedt in 2011
The council of the integrated municipality Beverstedt consisted of 30 council members. This is the specified number for a joint municipality with a population of between 12,001 and 15,000. The council members were elected by local elections for five years each. The current term of office began on November 1, 2006 and ended with the dissolution of the joint congregation on October 31, 2011.
The full-time joint mayor was also entitled to vote and to sit in the joint municipal council.
After the local elections on September 10, 2006, the Samtgemeinderat was composed as follows:
|Political party||Number of seats|
Joint mayor of the municipality
coat of arms
For joint community foundation in 1971 was municipal coat of arms of the patch Beverstedt redesigned. The golden shield turned red, the silver wavy stripe was set a little higher on a green shield base, the black beaver turned silver and encircled by nine silver oak leaves.
|Blazon : "In red over a green shield base , elevated by a silver wave bar , a silver crouching beaver , surrounded by nine silver oak leaves arranged in a circle."|
|Justification of the coat of arms: The coat of arms is modeled on the seal of the Beverstedt Hereditary Court, which existed until 1851. The beaver refers to the name of the joint municipality, the nine oak leaves to the amalgamation of nine villages and the wavy strip on the Lune .|
- Official website
- Link catalog on the topic of the Beverstedt community at curlie.org (formerly DMOZ )
- municipalities in Germany by area, population and postcode. (XLS; 1.8 MB) In: Destatis website. Federal Statistical Office, December 31, 2010, accessed on August 25, 2020 (see: Lower Saxony, No. 2026–2035).
- Law on the reorganization of the Beverstedt community, Cuxhaven district . In: Niedersächsische Staatskanzlei (Ed.): Niedersächsisches Gesetz- und Verordnungsblatt (Nds. GVBl.) . No. 5/2011 . Hanover February 17, 2011, p. 61 , p. 3 ( digitized version [PDF; 155 kB ; accessed on December 17, 2019]).
- Law on the reorganization of the Beverstedt community. In: Lower Saxony Regulations Information System (NI-VORIS). District of Cuxhaven, February 17, 2011, accessed on December 17, 2019 .
- Lower Saxony State Administration Office (ed.): Municipal directory for Lower Saxony . Municipalities and municipality-free areas. Self-published, Hanover January 1, 1973, p. 47 , Wesermünde district ( digitized [PDF; 21.3 MB ; accessed on December 17, 2019]).
- Community directory - archive - regional structure - annual editions - Lower Saxony. (All politically independent municipalities in EXCEL format). In: Destatis website. Federal Statistical Office, accessed on December 17, 2019 .
- Lower Saxony Municipal Constitutional Law (NKomVG); Section 46 - Number of Deputies. In: Lower Saxony Regulations Information System (NI-VORIS). December 17, 2010, accessed August 25, 2020 .
- Mareike Kerouche: “There have been difficult situations” - Interview with Mayor Ulf Voigts. In: anzeiger-verlag.de. December 27, 2018, accessed August 25, 2020 .
- Andreas Palme: Praise for merits - a badge of honor to say goodbye. In: Website Weser Kurier . October 4, 2019, accessed August 25, 2020 .