Stefan Heck (born August 18, 1982 in Marburg ) is a German politician ( CDU ). From 2013 to 2017 he was a member of the 18th German Bundestag . Since January 18, 2019, he has been State Secretary in the Hessian Ministry of the Interior and for Sport .
Life and work
After graduating from high school in St. Johann Amöneburg in 2002, Heck completed his military service and subsequent training as a reserve officer . From 2003 to 2007 he studied law in Marburg and Krakow , graduated in 2007 with the first state examination and then worked until 2013 as a research assistant with Steffen Detterbeck at the Institute for Public Law at the University of Marburg . From 2011 to 2012 he was a trainee lawyer in Frankfurt, Marburg and Speyer . In 2011 he also returned to Krakow, where he completed an LL.M. degree. In 2012 he was in Marburg with a dissertation on mandate and transparency. Advertisement and publication of extra-parliamentary work by members of the Bundestag for Dr. iur. PhD. In 2013 he passed the second state examination in law and from March worked as a lawyer at the international commercial law firm Graf von Westphalen in Frankfurt am Main . After leaving the German Bundestag, Stefan Heck was managing director of the collecting society VG Media .
Heck has been a member of the city council of Amöneburg since 2001 and its chairman since 2011. Since 2006 he has also represented the CDU in the district council in Marburg-Biedenkopf. In 2013 he was elected state chairman of the Junge Union Hessen and remained so until 2019.
After he had already run unsuccessfully in the Bundestag election in 2009 in the Bundestag constituency of Marburg , he moved into the Bundestag in 2013 with 12th place on the CDU state list of Hesse. In the German Bundestag he was a full member of the Committee on Election Review, Immunity and Rules of Procedure as well as the Committee on Legal Affairs and Consumer Protection . In the 2017 federal elections , he missed entering the Bundestag. According to the daily newspaper Die Welt , his departure from the CDU / CSU parliamentary group was "internally perhaps the worst loss".
Since January 18, 2019, he has been State Secretary in the Hessian Ministry of the Interior and for Sport .
- Mandate and transparency: Display and publication of the secondary activities of members of the Bundestag. Frankfurt, M .: PL Acad. Research 2014 (publications on German and European public law 27) ISBN 978-3-631-63788-3 Zugl .: Marburg, Univ., Diss., 2012
- ↑ a b Stefan Heck | Information portal Hessen. Retrieved February 8, 2019 .
- ^ VG Media. Accessed December 11, 2019 (German).
- ^ City of Amöneburg. Retrieved December 10, 2019 .
- ↑ Stefan Heck takes over at the Junge Union ( memento of the original from October 3, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , Oberhessische Presse from May 20, 2013
- ↑ It's not enough for Heck. Oberhessische Presse , accessed on September 29, 2017 .
- ↑ This warning shot was also aimed at the Chancellor. Die Welt , accessed September 29, 2017 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (CDU), Member of the Bundestag|
|DATE OF BIRTH||18th August 1982|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Marburg|