Gudrun Heute-Bluhm (* 17th March 1957 in Herne ) is a German local politician of the CDU . She has been a managing board member of the Baden-Württemberg Association of Cities and a member of the federal board of the CDU since August 2014 . From 1995 to 2014 she was Lord Mayor of the district town of Lörrach .
Today-Bluhm is the daughter of a civil engineer. After attending grammar school in Unna / Westphalia and a high school in West Hartford ( Connecticut / USA ) in the 1973/74 school year, he graduated from high school in 1975. She then studied law at the University of Konstanz and passed the second state examination in 1981 . From 1981 to 1987 she was an administrative judge at the administrative court in Freiburg im Breisgau , but from 1984 to 1986 she was seconded to the Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald district office, as head of the transport department, the municipal supervision and the social department. From 1987 to 1995 she was the deputy head of the district administrator at the Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald district office, where she headed the building and environment departments.
On April 2, 1995, she was elected mayor of the city of Lörrach , succeeding Rainer Offergeld (SPD) . In 2002 the Christian Democrat ran for election in Freiburg im Breisgau against Dieter Salomon and lost. She ran again on March 30, 2003 in Loerrach for election and won it. Your direct opponent was Diether Dehm . On March 27, 2011, she stood for re-election and stood up to her challengers Klaus Nack (18.7%) and Klaus Springer (7.4%) with 73.5% of the votes.
On March 24, 2014, Heute-Bluhm was unanimously elected General Manager of the Baden-Württemberg City Council. She took office on August 1, 2014. On December 10, 2013, heute-Bluhm announced that if she was elected in the summer of 2014, she would resign prematurely from her position as Lord Mayor of the city of Lörrach.
Gudrun Heute-Bluhm is married to Manfred Bluhm and has one son. In 2014 she was awarded the Staufer Medal, she was made an honorary citizen of Lörrach and an honorary member of the Lörrach International Association.
Today-Bluhm is also a member of the state board of the CDU Baden-Württemberg, a member of the Lörrach district council , a member of the main committee of the German Association of Cities (she was temporarily chair of the legal and constitutional committee there), a member of the institute committee at the German Institute for Urban Studies (DIfU) and Member of the board of the Sparkassenverband Baden-Württemberg . Until November 2007 she was Vice President of the Baden Red Cross and until 2014 President of the German Library Association .
As Lord Mayor she accompanied the following offices at municipal level: Chairwoman of the administrative board of Sparkasse Lörrach-Rheinfelden , Chairwoman of the supervisory board of Städtische Wohnbaugesellschaft Lörrach mbH, Lörracher Stadtbau GmbH, Burghof Lörrach GmbH, the local business development company Innocel GmbH and deputy chairwoman of the supervisory board of the regional economic development company Südwest GmbH (previously chairwoman) and founding president of Lörrach International. She is also a member of the supervisory board of the energy supply company Badenova GmbH & Co. KG, chairwoman of the municipal Thüga advisory board and a municipal member of the Thüga supervisory board.
- The tri-border region - identity of being and consciousness . In: Badische Zeiten . Editing: Hilmar Höhn and Christian Oster. Freiburg im Breisgau: Verlag der Badische Zeitung, 1999, 264, VIII S., ISBN 3-00-005025-6 .
- Gudrun Heute-Bluhm, Uwe Vorkötter: Risk communication and environmental awareness. The role of the media . In: Ulrich Müller (Hrsg.): Environment and traffic. Impetus - on site. Contributions to environmental and transport policy issues in cooperation with municipalities in the state of Baden-Württemberg . Ministry for Environment and Transport Baden-Württemberg. Göppingen: Rung, 2000, 178 pp.
- Executive board member , accessed on December 29, 2015
- Elected members of the federal executive committee of the CDU , accessed on December 29, 2015
- Badische Zeitung: Today-Bluhm changes to the Städtetag baden-Württemberg Article from August 3, 2014, accessed on August 3, 2014
- Results of the elections in Lörrach 2011
- Badische Zeitung : Lörrachs Mayor Gudrun Heute-Bluhm General Manager of the City Council Article from March 25, 2014, accessed on March 26, 2014
- Badische Zeitung Heute-Bluhm goes to the City Conference , article from December 11, 2013, accessed on December 11, 2013
- Badische Zeitung: Honorary Citizenship for Farewell Article from July 31, 2014, accessed on July 31, 2014
- Association Lörrach international honors Gudrun Heute-Bluhm with honorary membership , accessed on September 26, 2014.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German local politician of the CDU, mayor of the city of Loerrach|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 17, 1957|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Herne|