Shore of Lake Constance (Bodman-Ludwigshafen)
Nature reserve Bodenseeufer (Bodman-Ludwigshafen)
|location||Bodman-Ludwigshafen , Konstanz district , Baden-Württemberg , Germany|
|Setup date||January 27, 1984|
|administration||Regional council Freiburg|
The Bodenseeufer area (Bodman-Ludwigshafen) is a nature reserve (NSG number 3.132) designated by ordinance of January 27, 1984 in the area of the municipality of Bodman-Ludwigshafen on Lake Constance in the district of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg in Germany .
The approximately 123 hectare large nature reserve of Lake Constance (Bodman-Ludwigshafen) is one natural area to Hegau and Lake Basin . It is at an altitude of , between the districts of Bodman and Ludwigshafen and the district of Espasingen, which belongs to Stockach, and includes the estuary area of the Stockacher Aach and the upstream shallow water zone at the westernmost tip of the Überlinger See . In the literature this is also referred to as "Hangen = end of the lake".
The main protection purpose is the preservation of the river basin of the Stockacher Aach and the shores of Lake Constance at the end of the Überlinger See as a wetland , which offers habitat for numerous plant and animal species, some of which are threatened with extinction, and which is a natural and cultural landscape of particular character and beauty.
Flora and fauna
The following species are to be named from the list of bird species (selection):
- Kingfisher ( Alcedo atthis )
- Nightingale ( Luscinia megarhynchos )
- Reed Warbler ( Acrocephalus scirpaceus ), popularly known as Rohrspatz called
- Little Grebe ( Tachybaptus ruficollis )
- District Office for Nature Conservation and Landscape Management Freiburg: Nature reserves in the administrative district of Freiburg . Ed .: Regional Council Freiburg. 2nd Edition. Thorbecke, Ostfildern 2004, ISBN 978-3-7995-5174-8 . Pp. 305-310
- Ordinance of the Ministry of Economics, Medium-Sized Enterprises and Transport and the Regional Council of Freiburg on the nature reserve "Bodenseeufer" of January 27, 1984 (Journal of Laws of March 14, 1984, p. 165)