"Bündtlisried" nature reserve
|location||Allensbach , District of Konstanz , Baden-Württemberg , Germany|
|Sea level||from 438.9 m to 457 m ( ø 448 m)|
|Setup date||February 20, 1986|
|administration||Regional council Freiburg|
It is drained to the southeast from the Bündlisriedgraben , which flows into the Kaltbrunner Bach in the nearby Fischerweihermoor and then drains via the Mühlbach in Allensbach into the part of Lake Constance called Gnadensee .
The main protection purpose is the preservation of a typical, partly still intact silting bog with a mosaic of small biotopes that can be traced back to various location factors and human interventions and that provide a habitat for a large number of plant communities and characteristic fauna.
Flora and fauna
The following rare and partly endangered plant and animal species (selection) were recorded in the nature reserve:
Bins cutting , Breitblättriges Wollgras , Davalls Sedge , wire-sedge , thread-sedge , Bogbean , Dactylorhiza incarnata , spotted orchid , Glanzstendel , Heart Journal , gymnadenia conopsea , Willow Gentian , schoenus nigricans , Carex Appropinquata , Juncus Subnodulosus , Marsh Stendelwurz , Traunsteiner's orchid and white water lily
- Amphibians (Amphibia) or amphibians
Insects (Insecta), also insects or kerfe
- Marsh Grasshopper ( Mecostethus grossus )
- Dragonflies (Odonata)
- Butterflies (Lepidoptera) or moths
- Grasshoppers (Orthoptera)
Reptiles (Reptilia) or reptiles
- Grass snake ( Natrix natrix )
- Birds (aves)
Connection with other protected areas
With the reserve "Bündtlisried" are the conservation area " Bodanrück " (3.35.009), the FFH " Bodanrück and west. Constance " (DE-8220-341), and the Bird Sanctuary " Bodanrück " (DE-8220-402) as designated contiguous protected areas.
- Ordinance, data evaluation sheet and map in the profile of the nature reserve in the protected area directory of the LUBW
- Top25 Viewer - [Top. Map 1: 25000 Baden-Württemberg (South)]
- Profile of the nature reserve in the LUBW's list of protected areas , section " Protection purpose"
- Data evaluation sheet for the "Bündtlisried" protected area