Tiefenried (nature reserve)
"Tiefenried" nature reserve
|location||Tengen , Konstanz district , Baden-Württemberg , Germany|
|Setup date||April 30, 1962|
|administration||Regional council Freiburg|
The approximately 6.4 hectare large nature reserve Tiefenried is one natural area to Hegaualb . It is located in the Tengen district , about three kilometers north of the city center and east of county road 6137, at an average altitude of .
The main protection purpose is the preservation of a flat limestone bog in the area of the Jura nagelfluh of the Miocene with tufa formation at source outlets and partly dry grassland leading to acidic bristle grass lawn in dry places.
The following biotope types are designated in the Tiefenried nature reserve :
Flora and fauna
The following, rare and partly endangered species (selection) are described in the Tiefenried nature reserve :
Connection with other protected areas
- Ordinance, data evaluation sheet and map in the profile of the nature reserve in the protected area directory of the LUBW
- Coordinates and height calculation at www.deine-berge.de
- Top25 Viewer [Top. Map 1: 25000 Baden-Württemberg (South)]
- Profile of the nature reserve in the LUBW's list of protected areas , section " Protection purpose"
- Data sheet from the State Institute for the Environment, Measurements and Nature Conservation Baden-Württemberg (LUBW)