|coat of arms||Germany map|
|State :||Lower Saxony|
|Joint municipality :||Nenndorf|
|Height :||52 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||11.14 km 2|
|Residents:||2706 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||243 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||31559|
|Area code :||05723|
|License plate :||SHG, RI|
|Community key :||03 2 57 011|
|Association administration address:||Rodenberger Allee 13
31542 Bad Nenndorf
|Mayor :||Sigmar Sandmann ( SPD )|
|Location of the municipality of Haste in the Schaumburg district|
Haste is located about 30 km west of Hanover on the northeast border of the Schaumburg district , south of the Mittelland Canal and the Haster Forest in an area cut by several traffic arteries, but dominated by forest and agriculture , between the cities of Bad Nenndorf and Wunstorf . The Haster Bach flows through the village.
Expansion of the municipal area
The district area is ~ 12 km², of which about 8 km² are used for forestry. Haste is completely surrounded by forest to the west, north and east.
The district of Wilhelmsdorf, about 2.5 km to the west, belongs to the municipality of Haste. The core town is popularly divided into Alt-Haste, Waldfrieden and Ypres. However, these are not districts.
- The first documentary mention was made in the Evangelical Lutheran church book of Hohnhorst from 1612. At that time the settlement was still called "auf der Hast" and was an offshoot of the church village of Hohnhorst. In 1732, the Rodenberg Office identified 24 house owners. An old map from 1775 shows 37 developed plots. Due to the attraction of its up-and-coming neighboring towns of Wunstorf and Bad Nenndorf , Haste could hardly benefit from the establishment of the railway line to Minden in 1847 and the Deisterstrail to Hanover in 1872, as well as the construction of the Mittelland Canal from 1909 to 1938 and the motorway in 1939 (today BAB 2 ) . The advantages and disadvantages of these arteries seem to be in balance here. Several new development areas nevertheless testify to the attraction of the place in a beautiful landscape near the state capital Hanover . It was not until 1886 that a school was built. Until then, lessons took place in Hohnhorst. In 1957 a new building was built in Waldfrieden and the school association with Rehren was dissolved. On March 1, 1974, the merger with Bad Nenndorf, Hohnhorst and Suthfeld took place to form the joint municipality of Nenndorf. The county of Grafschaft Schaumburg in Rinteln was responsible. Since August 1, 1977, the community has belonged to the newly formed district of Schaumburg with its seat in Stadthagen .
- Wilhelmsdorf is a part of Rehren that has been inhabited since 1923 . It was built at the Idensen - Rehren - Haste intersection. The settlement area was in Jagen 29 of the Haste forest estate. Over the years, several resident applications for re-municipality to Rehren failed.
- The Evangelical Christians belong to the Evangelical Lutheran. St. Martin parish in Hohnhorst .
- The Catholic faithful use the St. Petrus Canisius Church in the Hohnhorst district of Scheller , a branch church of the parish Maria of the Holy Rosary in Bad Nenndorf.
The council of the municipality of Haste consists of 13 council women and councilors. This is the specified number for the member municipality of an integrated municipality with a population between 2001 and 3000 inhabitants. The council members are elected for a five-year term by local elections. The current term of office began on November 1, 2016 and ends on October 31, 2021.
The last local election on September 11, 2016 resulted in the following:
|Political party||Proportional votes||Number of seats|
The turnout in the 2016 local elections was 68.04%, above the Lower Saxony average of 55.5%.
Mayor / Administration
Sigmar Sandmann (SPD) has been mayor since 2006. Since 2011, he has also been running the community director. The community office is located in the community center at Hauptstraße 42.
coat of arms
Description: The coat of arms of Haste is divided in the shield; above in gold a leaping black roebuck, below in red a silver nettle leaf with three nails.
Culture and sights
The historic station building (train station), built between 1848 and 1850, is to be restored from 2014.
Haste has been known in hunting circles for centuries for the particularly frequent occurrence of black roe deer in the area . This color form, which occurs almost only in the Lower Saxony lowlands, achieves the highest percentages there; currently it is around 60%. A black roebuck is therefore shown in the Haster coat of arms.
- Haster Dorfmusik, emerged in 2014 from the Lindhorst brass band
- ETSV Haste from 1913 e. V. with the fields of soccer, handball, gymnastics, tennis, dancing, hiking and Doppelkopf. There is a sports hall at sports facilities in the Scheller district of Hohnhorst, sports fields with a clubhouse on the Mittelland Canal and tennis courts with a clubhouse on Kolenfelder Straße.
- Economic Forum Haste e. V.
- Fishing friends haste
- Miners' Association "Glück Auf" Haste and the surrounding area
- German Red Cross , local association Haste
- Haste Railway Choir
- Haster Runde, deals with local history
- Rabbit Breeding Association F-541
- Shooting club Haste from 1953 e. V.
- SoVD (Reichsbund), local group Haste
- Settler community Haste - Hohnhorst
- Wilhelmsdorfer Junge e. V.
- Local group of the railway social work (BSW)
- Funding association of the primary school
- Friends of the integrative kindergarten Haste
- Village youth Haste
Village community and harvest festival
Economy and Infrastructure
A small industrial area has developed on the site of the old railway maintenance office. Larger companies are not located. The retail trade has settled on the main street.
- The Bad Nenndorf Police Department is responsible for public safety and order.
- Fire protection and general help are provided by the Haste volunteer fire department .
- The district forester in Waldfrieden is responsible for hunting and forestry matters.
A kindergarten is available for pre-school education. The primary school is responsible for the children from Haste, Hohnhorst and Suthfeld. It is run as an all-day school with supervision until 3 p.m. Secondary schools are available in Bad Nenndorf, Rodenberg, Barsinghausen, Lindhorst and Wunstorf.
The station is served every hour by RE trains to Hanover - Braunschweig and Minden - Löhne (further every two hours alternately to Bielefeld or Osnabrück - Rheine ); In December 2015, the Westfalenbahn replaced the DB Regio . The S-Bahn reaches Haste with the S1 (Minden– Wunstorf –Hannover) and S1 / S2 (Haste– Bad Nenndorf - Weetzen –Hannover – Minden / Nienburg ). A Park & Ride facility is available for the 4,000 rail users daily .
The Schaumburger Verkehrs-Gesellschaft (SVG) ensures the public transport to the hinterland (partly to Rinteln) . The federal highway 442 leads through the place. The BAB 2 junctions Wunstorf-Kolenfeld or Bad Nenndorf can be reached in five minutes by car .
- Heinrich Hartmann (1892–1971), founded together with his brother
- Conrad Hartmann (1896–1977) founded the Geha factory in Hanover-Linden in 1918
- Heinrich Munk: Haste. History of a village in Nordschaumburg. Wunstorf 1975.
- State Office for Statistics Lower Saxony, LSN-Online regional database, Table 12411: Update of the population, as of December 31, 2019 ( help ).
- Lower Saxony Municipal Constitutional Law (NKomVG) in the version of December 17, 2010; Section 46 - Number of MPs , accessed on April 1, 2017.
- Municipality of Haste - overall results of the 2016 municipal council election , accessed on April 1, 2017.
- The CDU gets the most votes nationwide. September 12, 2016, accessed April 1, 2017 .
- Siegfried Lohr : Planning and buildings by the Kassel master builder Julius Eugen Ruhl 1796–1871. A contribution to the building history of Kassel and Kurhessen in the 19th century . Masch. Diss. Darmstadt , pp. 359-361.
- Representation of the rail connections from Haste ( Memento of the original from October 26, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF; 370 kB)