Ekaterina Alexandrovna Bachvalova
Ekaterina Alexandrovna Bachwalowa ( Russian Екатерина Александровна Бахвалова ., English transcription Yekaterina Bakhvalova * 8. March 1972 in Leningrad ) is a former Russian hurdler , referring to the 400-meter distance had specialized and because of their sprint strength in the 4 times -400 meter relay was deployed.
In 1997 she reached the semi-finals at the 1997 World Championships in Athens and won silver at the Universiade in Catania . The following year, she narrowly missed the final at the 1998 European Championships in Budapest , but won silver in the Russian 4 x 400 meter relay. In 1999 she was eliminated again in the semi-finals at the World Championships in Seville .
In 1997 and 2002 she became national champion in the 400 meter hurdles.
400 m : 51.69 s, July 22, 1999, Saint Petersburg
- Hall: 53.14 s, February 18, 1999, Moscow
- 400 m hurdles: 54.65 s, August 22, 1999, Seville
- Yekaterina Bakhvalova in the database of World Athletics (English)
- Yekaterina Bakhvalova in the Sports-Reference database (English; archived from the original )
- gbrathletics: Russian Championships
|SURNAME||Bachvalova, Ekaterina Alexandrovna|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Бахвалова, Екатерина Александровна|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Russian hurdler|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 8, 1972|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Leningrad|