Anke Feller (born September 26, 1971 in Göttingen , Lower Saxony ) is a former German athlete who was among the world's best in the 400-meter run in the 1990s . For several years she competed with the German 4 x 400 meter relay at international highlights. Her greatest achievement is winning the 1997 World Championships . After her sports career, she started a career as a radio and television presenter.
- 1997: World Championships : 1st place with the 4 x 400 meter relay (3: 20.92 min, together with Uta Rohländer , Anja Rücker and Grit Breuer - Anke Feller as starting runner)
- 1998: European Championships : 1st place (3: 23.03 min, together with Uta Rohländer , Silvia Rieger and Grit Breuer - Anke Feller as starting runner)
- 1999: World Championships : 3rd place (3: 22.43 min, together with Uta Rohländer , Anja Rücker and Grit Breuer , - Anke Feller as starting runner)
Anke Feller began her running career with Aachener TG and later started for TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen and trained with Gerd Osenberg . With a height of 1.80 m, she had a competition weight of 63 kg. Feller ended her sports career after the 2004 season.
Profession and private life
Anke Feller grew up in Aachen . After graduating from the Anne Frank Gymnasium in 1991 , she began studying at the Sport University in Cologne and became a journalist after completing her sport studies (diploma thesis: body perception and nutrition in competitive athletes ). She worked u. a. as a presenter at Radio Leverkusen and in football coverage for a publisher. Since April 2009 she has hosted Sport on Mondays and the sports program Floodlight on SWR- Rheinland-Pfalz . In April 2011 she was elected chairman of the board of the Sportstiftung NRW . Since the end of 2011 she has been moderating the sports programs Liga Live and Sportzeit on WDR2 , alternating with Sven Pistor .
Playboy magazine published erotic photos of Anke Feller in its August 1998 issue.
In 2002 she married the former basketball player Helge Kuprella , with whom she has a son (* 2007).
- Brief portrait of the WDR2 radio presenter
- Biographical portrait in the Internet portal Sportland NRW (archive link)
- Bonner General-Anzeiger v. April 9, 2011 ( Memento of the original from July 4, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German athlete|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 26, 1971|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Göttingen , Lower Saxony , Federal Republic of Germany|