|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Administrative region :||Stuttgart|
|County :||Schwäbisch Hall|
|Height :||421 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||46.21 km 2|
|Residents:||5564 (December 31, 2018)|
|Population density :||120 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postcodes :||74589, 74564|
|Area code :||07951|
|License plate :||SHA, BK , CR|
|Community key :||08 1 27 073|
|LOCODE :||DE 2SD|
|Community structure:||25 districts
|Address of the
|Satteldorfer Hauptstrasse 50
|Mayor :||Kurt Wackler|
|Location of the community of Satteldorf in the Schwäbisch Hall district|
Satteldorf is a municipality and a place in the district of Schwäbisch Hall in the Franconian north-east of Baden-Württemberg . The entire community was created on January 1, 1974 through the merger of the communities Ellrichshausen, Satteldorf and Gröningen.
The community borders in the north on Wallhausen , in the east on the Bavarian community Schnelldorf ( district of Ansbach ), in the southeast on Kreßberg , in the south on the city of Crailsheim and in the west on the city of Kirchberg an der Jagst .
The municipality of Satteldorf with the municipalities of Ellrichshausen (December 31, 2014 - 1003 inhabitants) and Gröningen (December 31, 2014 - 1339 inhabitants), which were independent until the municipal reform in Baden-Württemberg, includes 31 villages , hamlets , farms and (individual) houses.
On saddle Dorfer municipal land are some Outbound villages.
- In the area of the former municipality of Ellrichshausen: Asbach and Sandhof
- In the area of the former municipality of Gröningen: Anhausen , Gronach, Hambach and Wolfartsweiler as well
- In the area of the municipality of Satteldorf before the municipal reform: Bingarten, Birkach, Häuslensberg, Hermannsberg, Reinbottenhausen , Sattelberg and Stengelhof.
Division of space
According to data from the State Statistical Office , as of 2014.
The early history of Satteldorf was shaped by the manorial power and lower jurisdiction of various noble families. The question of the jurisdiction of the high jurisdiction was disputed several times up to the year 1700, but in the end the Margraves of Ansbach , who also exercised the state rule , were able to prevail. In 1806, Satteldorf fell to the Kingdom of Bavaria for four years . On the basis of the border treaty of 1810 , the community came to the Kingdom of Württemberg in 1810 and was subordinated to the Crailsheim District Office. During the district reform during the Nazi era in Württemberg , Satteldorf came to the newly established Crailsheim district in 1938 . From 1945 to 1952, Satteldorf belonged to the state of Württemberg-Baden , which was founded in the American occupation zone in 1945 . In 1973 the district reform took place in Baden-Württemberg , when Satteldorf became part of the Schwäbisch Hall district. On January 1, 1974, as part of the regional reform in Baden-Württemberg , Satteldorf merged with the neighboring communities of Ellrichshausen and Gröningen, which were independent until then, to form today's community.
There are two lists in the council of Satteldorf:
- General Voters' Association (AWV)
- Free Association of Voters (FWG)
In the local elections on May 25, 2014 , the turnout was 46.6% (2009: 50.2%). Since the 2014 election, the body has 18 members.
In January 2014, voters confirmed Mayor Kurt Wackler for a third term in the first ballot with 97.7 percent of the vote.
Culture and sights
The sights of the municipality include u. a .:
- The Nikolauskirche in the main town of Satteldorf, where a pastor was first mentioned in a document in 1285. But it is very likely that a church or at least a chapel existed on the site of the present church long before that.
- The Anhausen Wall , a remnant of the Anhausen Monastery from 1403
- The Burleswagen Castle
- The hammer forge in Gronachtal from 1804
- The Gröningen Castle
- The Heinzenmühlensteg, built in 1998, leads over the Jagst and stands on the site of the former Heinzenmühle.
- Satteldorf outdoor pool: large family outdoor pool, was completely modernized and rebuilt in 2006
- Gröningen bathing lake: small bathing lake
Economy and Infrastructure
In Satteldorf there is a large industrial area with a direct connection to the A6 motorway and the B290 federal road. One of the most important companies in Satteldorf is the construction company Leonhard Weiss GmbH & Co. KG, which has its headquarters there (as well as in Göppingen ).
The community is with the bus lines 52, 55, 55B, 65 Crailsheim connected and is owned by the transport association KreisVerkehr Schwäbisch Hall to. In addition, the place is located directly on the Crailsheim – Königshofen railway line . The Satteldorf station has been served by the Westfrankenbahn passenger service again since September 2007 , after no passenger trains stopped there for 22 years.
In Satteldorf there is a primary and secondary school with a branch in Gröningen. There are currently 335 pupils (2007/08 school year) being taught there. There is also a special school for handicapped children in the community in the Ellrichshausen district.
There are several sports clubs in the community of Satteldorf:
- The SpVgg Gröningen-Satteldorf 1946 e. V. is the association with the largest number of members in the municipality. With around 1,600 members, it is also one of the largest associations in the Schwäbisch Hall district. The offer consists of football, athletics, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, badminton.
- The Liederkranz-Sportfreunde (LSF for short) can be found in Gröningen. The offer of the club is aimed primarily at the gymnastics area, as well as badminton.
- KSG Ellrichshausen is the second largest sports club in the community and offers a variety of sports.
Sons and daughters of the church
- Carl August von Seckendorf (1774–1828), administrative lawyer and senior consistory president of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria.
- Map of the community of Satteldorf on: State Institute for the Environment Baden-Württemberg (LUBW) ( information )
- Map of the village of Satteldorf on: Geoportal Baden-Württemberg ( information )
- State Statistical Office Baden-Württemberg - Population by nationality and gender on December 31, 2018 (CSV file) ( help on this ).
- Federal Statistical Office (ed.): Historical municipality directory for the Federal Republic of Germany. Name, border and key number changes in municipalities, counties and administrative districts from May 27, 1970 to December 31, 1982 . W. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart / Mainz 1983, ISBN 3-17-003263-1 , p. 467 .
- There is a Gewann Hambachfeld at the border water between Hambach and Wallhausen municipality north of Gröningen .
- The state of Baden-Württemberg. Official description by district and municipality. Volume IV: Stuttgart district, Franconian and East Württemberg regional associations. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart 1980, ISBN 3-17-005708-1 . Pp. 447–453 as well as supplements and corrections in Vol. VIII, Stuttgart 1983, ISBN 3-17-008113-6 , p. 664
- State Statistical Office, area since 1988 according to actual use for Satteldorf.
- Local election 2014 of the State Statistical Office ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.