Wolfgang Lippert (born February 16, 1952 in Berlin-Kaulsdorf ) is a German singer , presenter and entertainer . Also known under the stage name "Lippi", he was one of the most popular entertainers in the GDR . In the old federal states he was the presenter of the television programs Der Große Preis and Wetten, dass ..? After the reunification of Germany . known.
The son of a band master first learned the trade of a car mechanic and then worked as a photographer , among other things . He began his stage career as an employee for organization and technology at the Gerd Michaelis Choir . From 1978 to 1980 he completed piano and vocal training at the Friedrichshain Music School in East Berlin . He went on tour with his own rock band and sang for record and radio productions. With this band he was also a guest on the children's program He - Du! . The director was enthusiastic about Lippert's dealings with the children and offered him to moderate the show. Lippert accepted the offer and was the moderator of the monthly program from 1983 to 1986.
In 1983 he landed with Erna comes - based on his grandmother of the same name, with whom he grew up - a hit in the GDR (composed by Arndt Bause , text: Wolfgang Brandenstein ). In 1985 a cover version of the song by Hugo Egon Balder appeared in western Germany. This was followed by other hits , including Tutti Paletti .
In 1984 Lippert got his first full-length entertainment program on GDR television with the title My First Show . This was followed by the evening show You have to be lucky (1988–1997). At Ein Kessel Buntes in 1988 he was one of the moderators who changed from show to show. On April 22, 1989, Lippert surprised everyone with an appearance on Frank Elstner's ZDF program, Nose Ahead , without having discussed this beforehand with those responsible for GDR television. However, Lippert was previously, with the approval of the GDR, as a presenter of an entertainment program on the NDR . During the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, he was voted TV Favorite of the Year and right ? at Radio Bremen , the first moderator of the GDR, their own show in the Western television moderated.
On September 26, 1992 he succeeded Thomas Gottschalk at Wetten, dass ..? . After nine episodes he had to hand over the moderation back to his predecessor Gottschalk. Besides betting that ..? Lippert also moderated other programs, such as The Great Price (1991), where he stood in for the sick Wim Thoelke , the Goldmillion (1994-1995), the Wintergarten (1997-1999) and also the Summer Garden ( ZDF television garden ) on ZDF , the dream dancer variety in HR (1995–1998) and the talk show 3 to 9 on Radio Bremen. From 1998 to 1999 he moderated an in-house production of KiKA , the Wenn. Then. The show! .
Since 2000 Lippert can be seen as a ballad singer and actor at the Störtebeker Festival in Ralswiek on Rügen . He also appeared in other theater productions, including the comedy Der Liebesfall (with Herbert Köfer ) in early 2006 . In 2001 he took part in the ZDF series Wilder Kaiser and was on the jury for the Miss Germany election.
In 2002, Lippert announced the district court Charlottenburg personal bankruptcy to. Investments in the traditional cinema "Union" in Friedrichshagen, bought by the Treuhand in 1994, and in condominiums had failed.
In 2002, Lippert developed the TV series Politibongo for the children's channel of ARD and ZDF on behalf of the German Bundestag . From 2006 to 2009 Lippert had the MDR Fernsehen TV show Where is Lippi? .
In 2008, after a long break as a singer, the new single Regine, co-composed by Andreas Martin, was released on Jack White's label Gloriella Music, followed by the corresponding album Das überleben wir . Lippert has been an ambassador for the German Children's Fund and UNICEF since 1989 .
Since 2014, Lippert has hosted the Saturday evening show Ein Kessel Buntes (seven episodes a year) on Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk . In November 2016 he took part in the dance show Deutschland tanzt ( ProSieben ).
- On Sunday I'll Kiss You Orally (Single) - 2018
- The Morning Song (single) - 2017
- Lippi is coming - 2012
- This path doesn't have to be difficult (single) - 2010
- Ost Schlager: The sun rises in the east - 2010
- Erna comes in 2009 (single) - 2009
- Regine (single) - 2009
- We Survive - 2008
- The Best Of Störtebeker Festival - 2006
- Friends Forever (single) - 2006
- Thoughts are free - 2004
- Wolf songs - 2003
- But now it's off (single) - 2002
- Wolfgang Lippert as Abbelin in "Die Kreuzritter" - 2000
- Hey, you - extra (with other artists) - 1986
- After you (with Beppo Küster ) - 1987
- Something's going on in Dingsbumshausen (with Beppo Küster, Helga Hahnemann , Monika Herz ) - 1985
- Stand Up (vinyl single) - 1983
- Erna is coming (vinyl single) - 1983
- 1985–1993: You have to be lucky
- 1988–1990: Right?
- 1991: Bet that ..? (Episode 68)
- 1992–1993: bet that ..? (Episodes 76-84)
- 1993: Schmidt each other (season 3, episode 8)
- 1993: Salto Postale (season 1, episode 4)
- 1995: Mary's Crazy Hospital
- 1996: Bet that ..? (Episode 100)
- 1997: rooms available!
- 1997: The Harald Schmidt Show (episode 312)
- 1998: The Harald Schmidt Show (episode 438)
- 1998: Fever: Doctors for Life (Season 1, Episode 4)
- 2001: bet that ..? (Episode 129)
- 2006: In all friendship (season 8, episode 33 and season 9, episode 21)
- 2008: Welcome to Carmen Nebel (season 5, episode 5)
- 2009: NDR Talk Show (episode 604)
- 2011: Bet that ..? (Episode 199)
- 2011: NeoParadise (season 1, episode 6)
- 2013: Circus HalliGalli (season 1, episode 1)
- 2013: Inka! (Episode 49)
- 2014: today show (cameo, episode 154)
- 2014: NDR Talk Show (episode 726)
- since 2014: A kettle of color
- 2016 Germany is dancing
- 2018 Grill the professional
- since 2018: Back then it was (from November)
- 1992: Go Trabi Go 2 - That was the wild east (cinema)
- 1996: The Christmas Mouse (TV movie)
- Wolfgang Lippert: I bet that… Erna will come ?! My colorful life - black and white. Das Neue Berlin , Berlin 2016, ISBN 978-3-360-02175-5 .
- Wolfgang Lippert: Lippi Confessions. Integral-Verlag , Munich 2011, ISBN 978-3-7787-9226-1 .
- Self-portrait of childhood and youth in: Florian Langenscheidt (Ed.): With us at home. Celebrities talk about their childhood. Düsseldorf 1995, ISBN 3430159458 .
- Jan Wielgohs: Who was who in the GDR? 5th edition. Volume 1. Ch. Links, Berlin 2010, ISBN 978-3-86153-561-4 . . In:
- Wolfgang Lippert's website
- Wolfgang Lippert in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Portrait at deutsche-mugge.de
- Wolfgang Lippert on MusicBrainz (English)
- Music legends of the east - jot wd series, part 99. jotwede-online.de, accessed on July 6, 2016 .
- Short biography on Wolfgang Lippert's website. Retrieved February 16, 2011 .
- Wolfgang Lippert - IMDb. IMDb , accessed July 6, 2016 .
- Barbara Jänichen: Unbridled in bankruptcy. Die Welt , September 6, 2002, accessed July 6, 2016 .
- Bankrupt? Manager Magazin , September 5, 2002, accessed July 6, 2016 .
- Thomas Leinkauf : Nothing more tutti paletti. Berliner Zeitung , September 10, 2002, accessed on July 6, 2016 .
- Who was who in the GDR? Federal foundation for coming to terms with the SED dictatorship , accessed on July 6, 2016 .
- Where is Lippi? GTZ Berlin, 2007, accessed on July 6, 2016 .
- Glenn Riedmeier: Wolfgang Lippert takes over "Back then it was". In: wunschliste.de. On television , July 30, 2018, accessed July 31, 2018 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German singer, presenter and entertainer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 16, 1952|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin-Kaulsdorf|