|Height :||45 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||28.05 km²|
|Residents :||158 (December 31, 2018)|
|Population density :||6 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||January 1, 2010|
|Postal code :||38486|
|Area code :||03909|
Location of Neuendorf in Saxony-Anhalt
The first documentary mention comes from 1394 as to nyendorpe veer houe . Albert von Alvensleben and Heinrich von Eikendorp sold and left some villages to the Dukes Bernhard and Heinrich von Braunschweig and Lüneburg because of their imprisonment , including 4 Hufen von Neuendorf, it came to the Duchy of Braunschweig in part and only for a short time. In 1398, the village Nyendorff, located in front of the Voorde zu Siden Tramme, was pledged for 40 Lötig Marks by Gebhard von Alvensleben to Bernd and Hans von der Schulenburg , but not redeemed again. The pledge was challenged unsuccessfully in 1760. Further mentions are 1541 Niendorfff near Apenborg , 1687 Niendorff and 1804 Neuendorf near Apenburg .
In 1840 the place was a parish village with 13 farms. There lived 5 half-spouses, 4 landowners, 7 residents. There was a jug , a Protestant parish church with a preacher, a sexton and school house with a teacher and 34 residential buildings.
First mentioned in 1375
Origin of the place name
Neuendorf stands for a new village .
The construction of a small railway line from Klötze to Faulenhorst , on which the economist CA Damke welcomed the first train on August 24, 1897, was of great economic importance for the place. As a result, agriculture with sugar beet cultivation and dairy continued to develop significantly.
The land reform in 1945 determined: 36 properties under 100 hectares with a total of 631 hectares, the church had 48 hectares and the parish 5 hectares. In 1953 the first agricultural production cooperative of type III, the LPG “Progress”, followed a year later, the LPG, type III “Heimat” in Neuendorf-Lockstedt.
On July 1, 1950, the community Neuendorf was from the district Salzwedel in the district Gardelegen reclassified. On the same day, the previously independent municipality of Lockstedt was incorporated into Neuendorf as a district. On July 25, 1952, Neuendorf was reclassified to the Klötze district . With its dissolution on July 1, 1994 Neuendorf came to the Altmarkkreis Salzwedel. Shortly before, on April 14, 1994, the community of Hohenhenningen with its district of Siedentramm was incorporated into Neuendorf from the Klötze district.
On January 12, 2009, the municipality council of Neuendorf decided through an area change agreement that the municipality of Neuendorf should be incorporated into the town of Klötze. This contract was approved by the county as the lower local supervisory authority and came into effect on January 1, 2010.
After incorporation of the previously independent community of Neuendorf, Lockstedt, Hohenhenningen, Neuendorf and Siedentramm became districts of the city of Klötze. The local constitution was introduced for the incorporated municipality in accordance with §§ 86 ff. Municipality code of Saxony-Anhalt . The local constitution was introduced for the districts of Lockstedt, Hohenhenningen, Neuendorf and Siedentramm and a local council with five members including the local mayor was formed.
The Protestant Christians of the Neuendorf parish used to belong to the parish of Neuendorf bei Klötze and are now part of the Klötze parish in the parish of Salzwedel in the Provostspengel Stendal-Magdeburg of the Evangelical Church in Central Germany .
The oldest surviving church registers for Neuendorf date from 1643.
From 1990 to 2010 Karl-Heinz Heptner was mayor of Neuendorf. In 2010, Domenica Borm was unanimously elected mayor by the local council.
coat of arms
The coat of arms was approved on June 13, 2002 by the Magdeburg Regional Council.
Blazon : "In blue, four golden, fan-like floating ears of wheat above a corrugated base divided six times by silver and blue."
The colors of Neuendorf are gold (yellow) - blue.
The coat of arms symbolizes the ties to the homeland, tradition and togetherness of its citizens and the individual former districts. These are symbolized by the four ears of grain, the Purnitz is symbolized by the wave shield base and the overall image of the coat of arms testifies to the rural area in which Neuendorf is located.
Culture and sights
- The Protestant village church in Neuendorf is essentially a late-Gothic field stone hall with a baroque half-timbered roof turret over the western part with a half-timbered vestibule from 1677 in front of the northern ship portal.
Until the closure of the railway line in 1970, Neuendorf was integrated into the railway network of the Altmärkische Kleinbahn , which was once over 100 kilometers .
- Wilhelm Zahn : Local history of the Altmark . Edited by Martin Ehlies based on the bequests of the author. 2nd Edition. Verlag Salzwedeler Wochenblatt, Graphische Anstalt, GmbH, Salzwedel 1928, p. 126 .
- Peter P. Rohrlach: Historical local lexicon for the Altmark (Historical local lexicon for Brandenburg, Part XII) . Berliner Wissenschafts-Verlag, Berlin 2018, ISBN 978-3-8305-2235-5 , pp. 1546-1550 .
- City of Klötze, residents' registration office: population on December 31, 2018 . January 9, 2019.
- Saxony-Anhalt viewer of the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation ( notes )
- Main statutes of the city of Klötze.Retrieved on April 14, 2019.
- Hermann Sudendorf : Document book on the history of the dukes of Braunschweig and Lüneburg and their lands . From the year 1390 to the year 1394. Ed .: Hannover-Döhren. Part 7, 1871, p. 320 , No. 333 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3D~IA%3D~MDZ%3D%0A10985538_00452~SZ%3D~ double-sided%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D ).
- Adolph Friedrich Riedel : Codex diplomaticus Brandenburgensis : Collection of documents, chronicles and other source documents . Main part 1st volume 5 . Berlin 1845, p. 299 ( digitized version - F.8).
- Friedrich Wilhelm August Bratring : Statistical-topographical description of the entire Mark Brandenburg . For statisticians, businessmen, especially for camera operators. Ed .: Berlin. tape 1 , 1804, p. 382 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3D~IA%3D~MDZ%3D%0A10000735_00404~SZ%3D~ double-sided%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D ).
- JAF Hermes, MJ Weigelt: Historical-geographical-statistical-topographical manual from the administrative districts of Magdeburg . Topographical part. Ed .: Verlag Heinrichshofen. tape 2 , 1842, p. 341 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3DHB4_AAAAcAAJ%26pg%3DPA341~IA%3D~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~ double-sided%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D ).
- Wilhelm Zahn : Heimatkunde der Altmark . Edited by Martin Ehlies based on the bequests of the author. 2nd Edition. Verlag Salzwedeler Wochenblatt, Graphische Anstalt, GmbH, Salzwedel 1928, p. 126 .
- Johannes Schultze : The land book of the Mark Brandenburg from 1375 (= Brandenburg land books . Volume 2 ). Commission publisher von Gsellius, Berlin 1940, p. 410 ( uni-potsdam.de ).
- Franz Mertens: Home book of the Gardelegen district and its immediate surroundings . Ed .: Council of the Gardelegen district. Gardelegen 1956, DNB 1015184308 , p. 208 .
- Federal Statistical Office (Ed.): Municipalities 1994 and their changes since 01.01.1948 in the new federal states . Metzler-Poeschel, Stuttgart 1995, ISBN 3-8246-0321-7 , pp. 359, 362, 363 .
- Official Journal of the District No. 2/2009 Pages 36–38 ( Memento of November 14, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) (PDF; 397 kB)
- StBA: Area changes from January 1 to December 31, 2010
- Parish Almanac or the Protestant clergy and churches of the Province of Saxony in the counties of Wernigerode, Rossla and Stolberg . 19th year, 1903, p. 24 ( wiki-de.genealogy.net [accessed March 21, 2019]). ,
- Parish area Klötze. Retrieved March 5, 2019 .
- Ernst Machholz: The church books of the Protestant churches in the province of Saxony (= communications from the Central Office for German Personal and Family History . 30th issue). Leipzig 1925, p. 2 ( wiki-de.genealogy.net [accessed March 21, 2019]).
- Peter Lieske: Karl-Heinz Heptner passed after 19 years of mayor . Domenica Borm is the successor. In: Altmark Zeitung , Klötze edition . May 12, 2010 ( az-online.de [accessed March 22, 2019]).