|coat of arms||Germany map|
|State :||Lower Saxony|
|Joint municipality :||Church Village|
|Height :||39 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||27.97 km 2|
|Residents:||753 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||27 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postcodes :||27259, 49453|
|Area code :||04274|
|License plate :||DH, SY|
|Community key :||03 2 51 045|
|Association administration address:||Rathausstrasse 12
|Mayor :||Heinrich Schwenker|
|Location of the municipality of Wehrbleck in the Diepholz district|
The districts of Wehrbleck Dorf, Wehrblecker Heide, Buchhorst, Nordholz, Nutteln and Strange belong to the community. The flute and floodplain flow through the municipality.
The Mittlere Wietingsmoor is a 298 hectare nature reserve . The 710 hectare Neustädter Moor regeneration area is located in Varrel and Wehrbleck. The 1599 hectare northern Wietingsmoor is also located with a small sub-area in the Wehrbleck area.
The name of the more than 700 year old community goes back to an old noble family.
The municipal council from Wehrbleck consists of 9 councilors.
- UWG Wehrbleck 9 seats
(Status: local election on September 11, 2016)
Heinrich Schwenker has been honorary mayor of the Wehrbleck community since 2001. Armin Tiemann was the municipal director from 1974 to 2004.
- 1969–1976: Wilhelm Höfner
- 1976–1981: Helmut Winkler
- 1981–2001: Siegfried Witte
- since 2001: Heinrich Schwenker
coat of arms
Blazon : The top half of the municipality's coat of arms shows a five-leaf oak branch on a green background in gold. In the lower half of the coat of arms, a ploughshare is shown on a red background in gold. The coat of arms is divided by two silver wavy bands.
Culture, sights and infrastructure
- Painter museum in a former cowshed of the Witte farm, which is looked after by master painter Wilhelm Köster.
- Fire Service Center (FTZ) of the Diepholz district; some civil protection vehicles are also stationed here.
- Sports club SV Falke from 1947 with sports such as football, volleyball, boxing, table tennis, dancing and gymnastics.
- Walter Link (1937–2010), deacon, sports teacher, Member of the Bundestag (CDU senior committee)
- State Office for Statistics Lower Saxony, LSN-Online regional database, Table 12411: Update of the population, as of December 31, 2019 ( help ).