|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Eifel district Bitburg-Prüm|
|Association municipality :||Arzfeld|
|Height :||429 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||1.71 km 2|
|Residents:||79 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||46 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||54597|
|Area code :||06556|
|License plate :||BIT, PRÜ|
|Community key :||07 2 32 261|
|Association administration address:||Luxemburger Strasse 6
|Local Mayor :||Heinz Müsch|
|Location of the local community Lierfeld in the Eifelkreis Bitburg-Prüm|
The place is first mentioned in 1570 as Jerenfeld , but is much older. Lierfeld belonged to the Pronsfeld condominium before it became French in 1794. In 1815 the place came to Prussia and was first administered by the mayor's office of Lünebach and then by the local mayor's office of Waxweiler within the Prüm district. In 1910 there were 54 residents in Lierfeld. One of the most important branches of industry was the use of wood. The forest around Lierfeld was part of the court forest of the Pronsfelder Hof; to this day Lierfeld is a member of the Hofwalds Zweckverband.
The development of the population, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
In 2004 Heinz Müsch was elected honorary local mayor with 31 out of 42 votes (73.8%) . He was confirmed in office in 2009 and 2014.
In Lierfeld there is a farm restored in 1999, the Comes-Hof, which dates from the 1730s and is now used as a hotel.
- Internet presence of the local community Lierfeld
- Local community Lierfeld on the webpage of the Verbandsgemeinde Arzfeld
- Site portrait of the SWR
- To search for cultural goods of the local community Lierfeld in the database of cultural goods in the Trier region .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections