Autoroute A 11
|Autoroute A11 in France|
|Overall length:||325 km|
|The A 11 heading east between Brou and Le Mans|
The 14 km long bypass of Angers with a 530 m long bridge over the Maine valley was opened on April 24, 2008 and thus completed four months earlier than planned, but almost 30 years later than the rest of the route. The last vacant lot on the A 11 is now closed.
- 1975: Opening of the Chartres - La Ferté-Bernard section
- 1978: Opening of the La Ferté-Bernard - Le Mans Ouest section
- 1987–89: Opening of the Le Mans Ouest - Angers Nord section (in a total of three individual sections)
- 1981: Opening of the Angers Ouest - Nantes section
- 2008: Opening of the Angers Nord - Angers Ouest section
Autoroute A 11.1
The Route A 11.1 is a side branch of the A 11, which from the connection point 9 to the D 326 (formerly N 226 ) which connect to the Rocade du Mans (D Ex 323 N 23 R ) manufactures leads. It is three kilometers long and was put into operation in 1991.