|Metropolitan city||Messina (ME)|
|Residents||342 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density||57 inhabitants / km²|
Location and dates
Gallodoro is 44 km south of Messina . The residents mainly work in agriculture.
Until 1952 Gallodoro formed a community with Letojanni .
- Church of St. Virgin from the 14th century
- Church of St. Maddalena, the church is of Greek origin
- Church of St. Seventeenth century Sebastiano
- There is a launch site for delta plan and hang-gliding flights, the landing site is Letojanni beach .
- Statistiche demografiche ISTAT. Monthly population statistics of the Istituto Nazionale di Statistica , as of December 31 of 2019.
- Information on Gallodoro (Italian)