"Karbachmoos" nature reserve
|location||Wangen im Allgäu , Ravensburg district , Baden-Württemberg , Germany|
|Setup date||February 22, 1990|
|administration||Regional Council Tübingen|
The Karbachmoos area is a nature reserve (NSG number 4.186) in the Baden-Württemberg city of Wangen im Allgäu in the district of Ravensburg in Germany, which was designated by ordinance of February 22, 1991 by the Tübingen regional council .
The 10.5 hectares large nature reserve Karbachmoos is one natural area to Westallgäuer hills . It is located about 5.7 kilometers northwest of downtown Wangen, between the hamlets of Leupolzmühle and Ruzenweiler, at an altitude of 580 to . In the hallway cards these are districts with Karsee and Leupolz referred.
The main protection purpose is the preservation of the Karbachmoos as a typical flat moor landscape used by farmers in the valley floodplain with a high biotope and species protection value. The mosaic of litter meadows , tall herbaceous meadows and near-natural streams represent an important retreat for endangered communities with numerous endangered animal and plant species. It has an important function in the wetland network of the Karbachtal, which is to be promoted through the protection.
Flora and fauna
- Meadowsweet ( Filipendula ulmaria ), a plant from the rose family native to almost all of Europe
- Fever clover ( Menyanthes trifoliata ), the only species of the monotypic genus Menyanthes in the fever clover family
- Common loosestrife ( Lythrum salicaria ), a species of the loosestrife family
- Orchid , from the orchid family :
- Flour primrose ( Primula farinosa ), a species from the primrose family
- Mosquito-Haendelwurz or Great Haendelwurz ( Gymnadenia conopsea ), also from the orchid family
- Round-leaved Sundew ( Drosera rotundifolia ), also known as Himmelstau , Herrgottslöffel , Himmelslöffelkraut , Spölkrut or Widdertod , a carnivorous plant within the sundew family
- Marsh stendellum ( Epipactis palustris ), also from the orchid family
- Globe flower ( Trollius europaeus ), from the buttercup family
- White hellebore ( Veratrum album ), a plant belonging to the family of melanthiaceae
- Amphibians : Alpine Newt , common toad , common frog , newt and water frog
- Birds : Whinchat , blackcap , red-backed killer , reed warbler and quail
- Weblink of the State Institute for the Environment, Measurements and Nature Conservation Baden-Württemberg (LUBW)
- Ordinance of the Tübingen regional council on the "Karbachmoos" nature reserve of February 22, 1991 (Journal of Laws of May 13, 1991, p. 207)