Calendar overview 1067
|Ludwig the Springer founds the Wartburg near Eisenach .|
|1067 in other calendars|
|Armenian calendar||515/516 (turn of the year July)|
|Buddhist calendar||1610/11 (southern Buddhism); 1609/10 (alternative calculation according to Buddha's Parinirvana )|
|Chinese calendar||62nd (63rd) cycle|
|Chula Sakarat (Siam, Myanmar) / Dai calendar (Vietnam)||429/430 (turn of the year April)|
|Iranian calendar||445/446 (around March 21)|
|Islamic calendar||459/460 (November 10-11)|
|Jewish calendar||4827/28 (September 12/13)|
|Seleucid era||Babylon: 1377/78 (turn of the year April)
Syria: 1378/79 (turn of the year October)
|Vikram Sambat (Nepalese Calendar)||1123/24 (turn of the year April)|
- September 1st : After the death of his father Baldwin V , Baldwin I , Count of Hainaut , becomes Balduin VI. Count of Flanders , which is the first time that Flanders-Hainaut has a personal union.
- November 27th : After the death of the Sancha of León , a dispute breaks out between her sons over the entire heritage, consisting of the kingdoms of León , Castile and Galicia .
- King Sancho II of Castile besieged the city of Zaragoza with the support of El Cid . The siege is lifted after Emir Al-Muqtadir pays a ransom and agrees to pay tribute.
- Olaf Kyrre returns to Norway from the conquest of his father Harald Hardrada and demands from his brother Magnus II his share of the legacy of his fallen father. The two brothers then become kings of Norway together .
- January 25th : Shenzong becomes Emperor of the Song Dynasty in China . He follows his late father Yinzong .
First documentary mentions
- Minsk is first mentioned as a city in the Principality of Polotsk in the Association of the Kievan Rus .
- Backnang , Bergen and Lüdenscheid are first mentioned in a document.
- In Eisenach is Wartburg built.
Date of death secured
- April 17th : Robert von Turlande , French nobleman, founder of the Benedictine monastery La Chaise-Dieu and saint of the Catholic Church (* 1001 )
- 23 May : Constantine X , Emperor of the Byzantine Empire (* 1006 )
- July 12th : Johannes Komnenos , Byzantine aristocrat (* around 1015 )
- September 1 : Baldwin V , Count of Flanders (* around 1012 )
- November 27 : Sancha of León , sole heir of the Asturian-Galician-Leonese Empire (* around 1013 )
- December 9th : Severus , Bishop of Prague
- December 13 : Richard , Count of Evreux
Exact date of death unknown
- Ali as-Sulaihi , founder of the Shiite Sulaihid dynasty
- Copsi , Earl of Northumbria
- Otto I. , Count of Weimar-Orlamünde and Margrave of Meißen
- Roger I , Count of Foix
- Roger III , Count of Carcassonne
- Abū Dschaʿfar at-Tūsī , Islamic scholar, lawyer and theologian (* 995 )