Heike Makatsch (born August 13, 1971 in Düsseldorf ) is a German actress , singer , voice actress , author , audio book speaker and television presenter . After a successful career as a presenter for youth programs, she was able to establish herself as a multi-award-winning actress.
Heike Makatsch is the daughter of a primary school teacher and the former German national ice hockey goalkeeper Rainer Makatsch . She attended the Montessori elementary school and then the Max Planck grammar school and, after graduating from high school , studied politics and sociology at the University of Düsseldorf for four semesters . This was followed by an incomplete training as a seamstress .
Her television career began in 1993 with the music broadcaster VIVA , where she hosted the shows Interaktiv and Heike Hausbesuch , among others . From August 1995 to summer 1996 she was the presenter of Bravo TV on RTL II . In 1997 the weekly Heike Makatsch Show was canceled after eight episodes in RTL II's late program due to low audience ratings .
Makatschs career as an actress began in 1996 with the film Männerpension by Detlev Buck . For her role in this film, she was awarded the Bavarian Film Prize for best young actress. For the film, she recorded a reinterpretation of Tammy Wynette's Stand by Your Man .
In 2009 she played the title role in Hilde , a film adaptation of Hildegard Knef's autobiography Der schenkte Gaul , and embodied in the two-part TV series Dr. Hope Bridges Adams Lehmann - Hope cannot die the doctor Hope Bridges Adams Lehmann . In 2012 she advertised a cosmetics company.
For the broadcast on Easter 2016, a Tatort special was created under the title Five Minutes in Heaven with Makatsch as Commissioner Ellen Berlinger in Freiburg im Breisgau . She took up this role again in Tatort: Time of the Frogs ; the film was broadcast on Easter 2018.
From 1996 to 2004 Makatsch had a relationship with the British actor Daniel Craig . During the filming of Keine Lieder über Liebe , she met the musician Max Schröder (from the band Tomte , among others ) in 2004 , with whom she has two daughters. At the end of 2014, Makatsch explained in an interview with NIDO magazine that the relationship had long ended, but the children would continue to be brought up together. She was pregnant while filming the crime scene episode Five Minutes in Heaven , and Makatsch's third daughter was born in 2015. She is in a relationship with the actor Trystan Pütter .
In 2006 Heike Makatsch went on a trip to Ghana with the development aid organization Oxfam and has been Oxfam ambassador ever since. She was a member of the Amnesty International jury at the Berlinale 2008 and said: “A film that opens my eyes to injustice, in both a political and a private sense, is relevant to me. I wish for such film experiences much more often. Then no one can say anymore that they didn't know anything about any of this. "
Heike Makatsch also supports the Tax Against Poverty campaign , which advocates the introduction of a financial transaction tax . On this subject, she played the leading role in the short film Steuer gegen Armut together with Jan Josef Liefers . A good idea?
- 1996: men's pension
- 1997: Obsession
- 1998: am I beautiful?
- 1998: love your neighbor!
- 1998: The yellow of the egg
- 1999: The heads of my loved ones
- 1999: Men and Other Disasters
- 1999: Aimée and Jaguar
- 2000: Gripsholm
- 2000: a divine job
- 2000: The degree of longitude
- 2001: The Semmeling affair
- 2001: Late Night Shopping
- 2002: naked
- 2002: Resident Evil
- 2002: At night in the park
- 2003: Anatomy 2
- 2003: The miracle of Lengede
- 2004: family on order
- 2003: Actually ... love (Love Actually)
- 2004: Resident Evil: Apocalypse (flashback)
- 2005: A Sound of Thunder
- 2005: Almost Heaven
- 2005: A House in Ireland (Tara Road)
- 2005: No songs about love
- 2005: Margarete Steiff
- 2006: Hui Buh - The Castle Ghost
- 2006: sister heart
- 2007: Mrs. Ratcliffe's Revolution
- 2008: What a shame about the nice money
- 2009: Hilde
- 2009: the door
- 2009: The Gruffalo (voice)
- 2010: Tax against Poverty. A good idea?
- 2010: Dr. Hope - A woman doesn't give up
- 2011: The Grüffelokind (The Gruffalo's Child)
- 2011: Tom Sawyer
- 2012: The homecoming
- 2012: Sixteen characters
- 2012: The Adventures of Huck Finn
- 2013: his last race
- 2014: The Book Thief (The Book Thief)
- 2014: We're going through until tomorrow morning
- 2014: Everything is love
- 2014: About a Girl
- 2016: Tatort: Five Minutes of Heaven
- 2016: The Jungle Book (voice)
- 2016: Twice a second life (TV movie)
- 2017: Puberty - The Movie
- 2017: Foreign daughter
- 2018: Peter Rabbit (voice)
- 2018: crime scene: time of the frogs
- 2018: The most beautiful girl in the world
- 2019: Benjamin Blümchen
- 2019: I've never been to New York
- 2019: Target investigators - Bloody Tango
- 2020: 9 days awake
- 1997: Obsession (music for the film Obsession )
- 2005: Almost Heaven (to the film Almost Heaven )
- 2009: Hilde (music for the film Hilde )
- 2009: The most beautiful children's songs (with Max Schröder on the instruments)
- 1996: Stand By Your Man (from the film Männerpension )
- 1997: This Girl Was Made for Loving (with Dirk Felsenheimer , for the film Obsession )
- 1999: Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover (from the movie The Heads of My Loved Ones )
- 2015: What did you do today (with derhundmarie , published on Various Artists - Gute Nacht Sterne )
read by Heike Makatsch:
- Pamela L. Travers : Mary Poppins . No & But, 2001, ISBN 978-3-0369-1312-4 .
- Ronald Reng : Instructions for Use for London. Roof Music, 2004, ISBN 978-3-936186-63-5 .
- Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell : Fergus Crane on Fire Island. Patmos audio, 2006, ISBN 978-3-491-24130-5 , (Awards: hr2 audio book best list).
- Astrid Lindgren : Stories from Pippi Longstocking . Oetinger Audio, 2007, ISBN 978-3-8373-0344-5 .
- Kurt Tucholsky : Gripsholm Castle . Diogenes, 2007, ISBN 978-3-257-80064-7 .
- Otfried Preußler : The little witch . The Audio Verlag, 2009, ISBN 978-3-89813-903-8 .
- Kurt Held : The red Zora and her gang . Sauerländer audio, 2013, ISBN 978-3-8398-4624-7 , (Awards: Grandios seal of the books magazine , longlist German audio book award 2014, shortlist HÖRkulino 2014, Auditorix seal 2014).
- Hans Christian Andersen : The Little Mermaid . In the edition of Andersen's fairy tales . Sauerländer audio, 2013, ISBN 978-3-8398-4502-8 .
- Fredrik Vahle : The Fabulous Story of Anne Coffee Pot. Sauerländer audio, 2014, ISBN 978-3-8398-4679-7 .
- Heike Makatsch: washing cats . On Various Artists - Gute Nacht Sterne (CD). Sony Music Entertainment Germany.
- Laura Wood : Poppy Pym and the stolen ruby. Sauerländer audio, 2016, ISBN 978-3-8398-4855-5 .
- Alex Wedding : Ede and Unku . Media Net-Edition, Kassel 2015, ISBN 978-3-939988-08-3
- Heike Makatsch: No songs about love - Ellen's diary. Kiepenheuer & Witsch (KiWi), Cologne 2005, ISBN 3-462-03602-5 .
- 1995: Bravo Otto TV Star female in gold
- 1995: Telestar Advancement Award for Interactive ( VIVA )
- 1996: Bavarian Film Award - Actor Award (Young Talent)
- 1996: Bambi (men's pension)
- 2000: DIVA Award (German Video Prize)
- 2001: German shooting star in European film
- 2002: Golden Camera in the category Best German Actress
- 2003: Bambi (The Miracle of Lengede)
- 2004: Adolf Grimme Prize (The Miracle of Lengede)
- 2006: Bambi - Best Actress National for her outstanding achievements in the role of Margarete Steiff
- 2006: Bavarian TV Prize - Best Actress in the Category TV Play for Margarete Steiff
- 2020: Romy in the category of most popular actress cinema / TV film
- 2006: Emmy for portraying Margarete Steiff
- Heike Makatsch in the German dubbing file
- Heike Makatsch on Prisma Online - with TV notices
- Heike Makatsch in theInternet Movie Database(English)
- Heike Makatsch on filmportal.de
- I have a dream - Heike Makatsch dreams of a relaxed life in a rural commune. In: DIE ZEIT No. 49/2000
- Biography, literature & sources on Heike Makatsch FemBio from the Institute for Women's Biography Research
- Heike Makatsch for L'Oréal Paris. In: vogue.de. May 2, 2012, accessed July 9, 2017 .
- Heike Makatsch becomes "Tatort" commissioner. Die Welt , August 20, 2015, accessed on September 10, 2015 .
- Heike Makatsch is a mother. ( Memento of the original from February 25, 2010 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. AFP notification dated February 5, 2007.
- "Heike Makatsch does not believe in love without a doubt" , focus.de, November 21, 2014, accessed on April 5, 2016
- RP Online : "Tatort: Five minutes in heaven" - Heike Makatsch is pregnant in Freiburg , Freiburg, Leslie Brook, March 28, 2016
- Here Heike Makatsch shows her boyfriend . In: stern.de . February 17, 2017 ( stern.de [accessed March 6, 2017]).
- Oxfam 2006: Heike Makatsch in Ghana.
- Amnesty 2008: Heike Makatsch at the Berlinale.
- Video for Financial Transaction Tax on YouTube
- Chart sources: DE AT CH
- Our stars: Heike Makatsch on Gute Nacht Sterne - Official website from February 16, 2015
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 13, 1971|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dusseldorf|