|Coordinates||45 ° 28 ' N , 10 ° 51' E|
|height||127 m slm|
|Residents||20,361 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density||839 inhabitants / km²|
|Post Code||37012, 37010|
|Patron saint||Valentin of Terni|
Bussolengo is a northern Italian municipality ( comune ) with 20,361 inhabitants (as of December 31, 2019) in the province of Verona in Veneto . The place is about twelve kilometers northwest of Verona on the Adige (Italian Adige ). Lake Garda is ten kilometers west of Bussolengo .
The municipality is crossed by the A22 autostrada , which leads north to the Brenner Pass . Strada Statale 11 Padane Superiore , here as Strada Regionale , crosses the municipality south of the core town in a west-east direction . It connects Piedmont with Lombardy and Veneto.
Bussolengo has had a partnership with the Rhineland-Palatinate city of Nieder-Olm (Germany) since 1984 .
- Tomas Alberio (* 1989), track and road cyclist
- Róbert Bezák (* 1960), former Archbishop of Trnava, has been in the Redemptorist Monastery in Bussolengo since 2013
- Nicolò Brighenti (* 1989), football player
- Maurizio Fugatti (* 1972), Governor of the Province of Trento
- Luca Gasparini (* 1983), racing cyclist
- ↑ Statistiche demografiche ISTAT. Monthly population statistics of the Istituto Nazionale di Statistica , as of December 31 of 2019.
Commons : Bussolengo - collection of images, videos and audio files