District Court of Kissingen
The District Court of Kissingen was a Bavarian district court of the older order that existed from 1803 to 1879 and was based in Bad Kissingen in today's Bad Kissingen district . In the Kingdom of Bavaria , the regional courts were judicial and administrative authorities, which were replaced in administrative matters by the district offices in 1862 and in legal matters by the local courts in 1879 .
After the Reichsdeputationshauptschluss the Bishopric of Würzburg canceled and Pfalz-Bayern were given that were Wurzburg offices canceled and on 8 November 1803, the District Court Kissingen instead formed. It originated from the following locations from the following offices:
- from the Würzburg office of Kissingen : Kissingen , Kloster Hausen , Saline and Winkels
- from the Würzburg district of Aschach : Aschach , Albertshausen , Bocklet , Burkardroth , Frauenroth , Gefäll , Großenbrach , Hassenbach , Hohn , Katzenbach , Poppenroth , Premich , Schlimpfhof , Stangenroth , Stralsbach , Waldfenster , Wollbach and Zahlbach
- from the office of Trimberg in Würzburg : Oehrberg
- from the Würzburgisch-mediaten Juliusspitälischen Vogtei and Rentamt Wolfsmünster : Platz (came to the District Court of Brückenau in 1818 )
From 1806 to 1814 it was a regional court in the Grand Duchy of Würzburg . The district court also existed in the course of the administrative restructuring of Bavaria . This came in 1817 to the newly founded Untermainkreis , the forerunner of the later administrative district of Lower Franconia .
- Wilhelm Volkert (Hrsg.): Handbook of the Bavarian offices, communities and courts 1799–1980 . CH Beck, Munich 1983, ISBN 3-406-09669-7 , p. 426-427 .
- Werner Eberth (editor): Physics report for the district court district of Kissingen by Dr. Friedrich Daniel Erhard (1800-1879) . In: Land and people in the Bad Kissingen district 1861, vol. 4. Edited by Werner Eberth. Bad Kissingen 1999, pp. 21-135. [not evaluated]
- Heinrich Wagner: Kissingen: Stadt- und Altlandkreis - Historical Atlas of Bavaria (HAB), Volume 36 of Historical Atlas of Bavaria, Part Franconia, Series I, 2009, ISBN 9783769668575 , pp. 466-467, digitized